Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never found those patterns quite too useful, but on my raiding toons used Agi Mail on one and Agi Leather on the other, and they both were LWing, so I didn't run into that issue.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

my primary raiding toon was enchant/alch. No mater what pattern slots droped each tier you always needed to replace enchants so it was a good deal, I also did it before scrolls were put in so back then you couldnt have an alt enchant your gear withotu 2 accounts. Alch came about later to save on cost of flasks had it on an alt originally.

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's true, but I had my Priest alt as enchant/tailor. I could easily just put the enchant on a scroll and mail it to my main.

BRACER enchants, however, were inordinately expensive/rare this expac, so I specifically wanted to be sure my raiding toon had that enchant covered easily.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    That's true, but I had my Priest alt as enchant/tailor. I could easily just put the enchant on a scroll and mail it to my main.

BRACER enchants, however, were inordinately expensive/rare this expac, so I specifically wanted to be sure my raiding toon had that enchant covered easily.
    Like I said, I started enchanting long before scrolls were an option :P Once it was an option there was no way in hell I was going to the expense of leveling it agian just so I could burn tons of money on another proff :P

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    is it more worthwhile to set aside the extra $25.00 I was gonna use for the strategy guide in favor of the CS or no?
    If so what would be worth getting?
    don't buy strategy guides..every copy I find via torrents have the very very basics..like that wasd is to move your character...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.