Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Flying in Pandaria, New Capital Cities, Male Pandaren Emotes, Blue Posts, Fan Art

Diablo 3 - Power Leveling, Item Level Update, User Questions Answered, Blue Posts, and Diablo Wallpaper

Wisdom of the Four Winds
    Once you reach level 90, which was unlocked in this patch, you are able to purchase Wisdom of the Four Winds from a flight trainer for 2,500 gold. This will allow you to use flying mounts in Pandaria!

Horde and Alliance Capital Cities in Pandaria
    If you are looking for an easy place to purchase that flight training from, look no further than the new Alliance and Horde capital cities that are located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Male Pandaren Voice Emotes
    The male Pandaren had a few new emotes added in this patch.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Weather Effects
    We just added weather to all the zones in the last build. If you are not seeing it yet, just give it some time to show up. (Blue Tracker / Official Forum)

Mage (Forums)
    Mage PvP
    The intent is that stronger player snares (such as Frost Bomb) should not overwrite weaker player snares (such as Frostbolt). Their effects won't stack, but the debuffs should persist.

Example: You Frostbolt a rabbit. It gets the Frostbolt debuff and is snared by 50%. You then Frost Bomb the rabbit (under the assumption that you are really scared of this rabbit for some reason). The rabbit gets the Frost Bomb debuff and is snared 70%. However, it doesn't lose the Frostbolt debuff and two seconds later when Frost Bomb wears off, it is now snared at 50%. (Blue Tracker / Official Forum)

Fan Art Update
    The World of Warcraft Fan Art Section has been updated with three new pieces of fan artwork.

Last edited by chaud; 2012-06-02 at 11:28 PM.

2.5k is about what I expected with the gold inflation. Not bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow the cities look great...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Vale it's an amazing and beautiful zone =3 Probably one of my favorites of all of them ^^

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    2.5k is about what I expected with the gold inflation. Not bad.
    I did too. I hope it stays that way lol.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

It should be noted, before people start complaining about Blizzard's laziness, that the two cities actually do have some artwork differences as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    That...the new capital to hang out in...it's beautiful. o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me not to let a panda laugh at me that sounds horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    That...the new capital to hang out in...it's beautiful. o_O
    Just give it a try in game with the music and sounds that go along with it. It is one of the nicer areas in this expansion.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nom nom nom

Is level 90 coming in this patch or something? Figured it would come soon...

That nelf druid fanart is amazing, is there a larger size? It's all pixelly if I stretch it for my desktop

10+ Year Old Account
    That kiss-emote scares the shit out of me...

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be nice if they made it so you couldn't fly in pandaria at all. Bring world pvp back pls

Deleted
    A bit small, but it makes up in the sheer amount of beautiful art work that went into the city. Gorgeous.

Deleted
    What if Blizzard removed the titles from Sinestra, Al'Akir and Nefarian right now and the people with "of the Four Wind" title didn't have to pay for the training when they finally reach 90 (?). It's not a great amount of money but at least you'd get some acknowledgement for having killed Al'Akir before it got nerfed to the ground. :3

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Is level 90 coming in this patch or something? Figured it would come soon...
    You you can go to level 90 just takes a bit as is 21,200.000 to go from 89 to 90..

Quote Originally Posted by Eleventh View Post
    What if Blizzard removed the titles from Sinestra, Al'Akir and Nefarian right now
    I'm fairly certain Blizzard has taken the stance of not removing content/rewards (i.e. Light of Dawn).

and the people with "of the Four Wind" title didn't have to pay for the training when they finally reach 90 (?).
    This would actually be an interesting idea. Perhaps a chat option from the vendor?

At least you'd get some acknowledgement for having killed Al'Akir before it got nerfed to the ground. :3
    Having the title during the current content as well as the date showing that you did it when it "mattered" should be enough.

Is that a roar, or a bear farting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientNecro View Post
    I'm fairly certain Blizzard has taken the stance of not removing content/rewards (i.e. Light of Dawn).

This would actually be an interesting idea. Perhaps a chat option from the vendor?

Having the title during the current content as well as the date showing that you did it when it "mattered" should be enough.
    Hmm, good point. I guess I'm one of those elitist players who think that titles should matter, because they are some sort of honorifics, if you ask me. On the other hand, having "of the Four Wind" as a way to bypass the 2,500 gold fee, more people would feel inclined to revisit old content and experience something they haven't done before - even though it's not very relevant when you are level 90. I think Blizzard is all for revisiting old content.