Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its to small, make it bigger now kk? Thank you.

100 people in that city will be a cluster fuck

Deleted
    Loving everything in MOP mostly but I really don't like how small the capital cities are. Don't get me wrong but I love the artwork in the interior which is second to none but I don't even think they deserve the name "city" and should be renamed capital "building". Well my own fault I guess for expecting something on the scale of Silvermoon where you have the city cut in half which in MOP's case would house each faction.

People with bad comps are going to QQ too if everyone is in this building at once. Could be Dalaran all over again but oh no we get something the size of Stormwind Keep... and I think thats being generous.
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2012-06-02 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    It'd be nice if they made it so you couldn't fly in pandaria at all. Bring world pvp back pls
    So the majority of people can be screwed over because a handful of people want world pvp? No thanks, I'd take flying over obnoxious pvprs anyday. I play on a PVE server and prefer it to stay that way, now if they could somehow do that ONLY for PVP servers sure, what ever floats your boat. I think their should be a bigger difference between the 2 server types really .... Sure one auto flags you but you get that BS on a PVE server by getting near some useless little no name lowbie town that shouldn't flag you to start with. Flagging should be handled like it was before: Major cities only or YOU attacking the guards/another player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It disappoints me a little that there's no Transmogrification NPC in there. I know they already said there wouldn't be, but my heart jumped a little when I saw the Ethereal banners, only to be let down when I saw that it was just for Reforging. It seems sort of silly that we'll have to go back to Stormwind / Orgrimmar for EVERY piece of gear we replace, especially considering the fact that that replacement is going to happen very, very fast as we level / start getting into dungeons and raids. It's not like we didn't get enough of the faction capitals in this expansion. If I never have to see Stormwind again, I won't shed a tear >.>
    Last edited by Apology; 2012-06-02 at 08:07 AM.

The two cities are the same? Really, Blizz? Small as they are, you couldn't take the time to make two separate cities?

Also, that pandaren is a strong contender for most obnoxious voice acting. At least among the playable races.

Quote Originally Posted by Apology View Post
    It seems sort of silly that we'll have to go back to Stormwind / Orgrimmar for EVERY piece of gear we replace, especially considering the fact that that replacement is going to happen very, very fast as we level / start getting into dungeons and raids.
    No, silly would be bothering to mog levelling gear at all, given that it's going to match anyway. Probably dungeon gear either; this isn't TBC and clown suits any more.

I'm glad I've lost interest in WoW. Making us wait until 90 for flying in Pandaria is bad enough but making us also pay is beyond retarded!

there seem to be phasing issues in VoEB but it is gorgeous and the shrine of even stars is amazing.

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
    I'm glad I've lost interest in WoW. Making us wait until 90 for flying in Pandaria is bad enough but making us also pay is beyond retarded!
    I really hope you're trolling....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Loving everything in MOP mostly but I really don't like how small the capital cities are. Don't get me wrong but I love the artwork in the interior which is second to none but I don't even think they deserve the name "city" and should be renamed capital "building". Well my own fault I guess for expecting something on the scale of Silvermoon where you have the city cut in half which in MOP's case would house each faction.

People with bad comps are going to QQ too if everyone is in this building at once. Could be Dalaran all over again but oh no we get something the size of Stormwind Keep... and I think thats being generous.
    It's not meant to be a "city" but more of a central hub

Quote Originally Posted by Eleventh View Post
    Hmm, good point. I guess I'm one of those elitist players who think that titles should matter, because they are some sort of honorifics, if you ask me.
    I agree. Titles should matter and be a sign of honor, when they are current. After new content is introduced with new challenges and rewards, the old content and rewards should remain for all to enjoy at their own pace. To say that titles should be wiped between expansions is arbitrary in my opinion. Heroic T11 bosses can be outgeared with heroic T12/T13 gear, reducing their difficulty (not to the extent 5 character levels do, but still easier); a purist would argue that titles be wiped between tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleventh View Post
    On the other hand, having "of the Four Wind" as a way to bypass the 2,500 gold fee, more people would feel inclined to revisit old content and experience something they haven't done before - even though it's not very relevant when you are level 90. I think Blizzard is all for revisiting old content.
    I was thinking along the same lines. Imagine leveling an alt halfway through MoP and being able to save 2,500 gold by joining a fun raid. Keeps older content alive and provides players with tangible benefits.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.5 bloody k just to fly?....That seems like an incredibly stupid amount just to fly...going to cost me 40k for all my alt's ....I really hope this price decreases as currently in cata i only have 50k gold -.-

Not everyone plays the ah blizzard
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-06-02 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    I'd love hear how this one is justified other than as a pointless goldsink.
    What other justification is needed? Anything they can do to take money out of circulation is a good thing.

Deleted
    hmm, 2500 gold?

More like 5000 with zero possibility of discounts, that would be better.

The game needs more gold sinks.

37.500 gold for my fifteen alts. I hate you people who dont want flying for encouraging this gold sink

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    2.5 bloody k just to fly?....That seems like an incredibly stupid amount just to fly...going to cost me 40k for all my alt's ....I really hope this price decreases as currently in cata i only have 50k gold -.-

Not everyone has tons of characters either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    37.500 gold for my fifteen alts. I hate you people who dont want flying for encouraging this gold sink
    Not their fault that you have a ton of alts and want it on all of them.

a) you will make more than 2.5k from levelling 85-90, I'm pretty sure 80-85 was a lot more
    b) if you have 16 85s, there is no way you should have so little money :l

Not everyone plays 16 characters, either.

Flying (60%, mind you) in Burning Crusade was 1,000g. That was 1,000g three expansions before MoP (meaning gold inflation wasn't that high).

I wouldn't be surprised if the questing required to get to 90 will net you more than 2,500g, making this a nonissue for most. If flying is necessary on every character you play and you can't fly in Pandaria until level 90 anyway, it's basically taking away the gold you make from questing between 85 and 90.

EDIT: Nath'd so hard.
    Last edited by AncientNecro; 2012-06-02 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Nath'd

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do hope questing will provide that amount then, Got so little money as i can only play one of those character at a time...then their is the problem with having to pay 10+ k on each of them to learn to fly in the past >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    You have 16 alts yet you can't afford 40k ? It's a pocket change for anyone that plays this game more than a month.