Poll: Is Diablo Male or Female

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiirow View Post
    My first impression at seeing the newly reincarnated form of Diablo.... "Hey, that looks like the Alien Queen from the Alien movies... where is Sigourney Weaver when you need her"

On that note, I may roll a second Demon Hunter and name her SigourneyWeaver... XD
    Strong woman with red hair, look no further than the barbarian female.

More on topic...

I would have much more preferred that Diablo was much more muscular, akin to his previous incarnations.

Many have noted that his form is dictated by his vessel, yet as we've seen in Diablo I, he is still considerably bulky considering the fact that his vessel was a child.

The other oft-mentioned point is that Andariel plays a role in his appearance, yet there are five other male evils, three of which possess rather impressive mass.

So it's difficult to comprehend why three physically massive evils did not play a larger role in dictating his final size.

Factor in that Diablo himself is historically rather muscular despite his vessel's size (See: His possession of Prince Albrecht).

tl;dr. I wish Diablo was bulkier.

Deleted
    "Many have noted that his form is dictated by his vessel, yet as we've seen in Diablo I, he is still considerably bulky considering the fact that his vessel was a child. "

That must of been one BUTCH child

He changes form for which vessel he is within. It's a she on the outside, and a daemonic male voice when talking. Whether or not Blizzard could've decided to switch his voice to be effeminate is beyond me, but either-or, I thought most daemons (Especially the more powerful ones) were not limited to sex and could change their appearance on will. Maybe that's just illusion magic that succubi and incubi use. I think you could only classify Diablo as a he or a she if the hidden ugly hidden his / her legs is actually interchangeable after being released from the vessel. Otherwise he's both, and doesn't really have a sex (If even able to bump uglies like earlier daemons who created the Nephalem did).

Deleted
    Shemale....

10+ Year Old Account
    Andariel was the only female Evil.
    Diablo III Act II - Andariel, the Maiden of Anguish journal. Straight from game.

She, and I'd hit her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this feeling Diablo its a she too feminine to be a he
    Retired

Deleted
    i have ret that many people think that it is female becuse it comes from a girls body but i think that you got it all wrong cuse diablo only use leah to get its strenge back so it have the power to get its one form back i know that it was forced to do it but i think that after a vile it would do anyway

Deleted
    Meh i voted thinking we were talking about barb female.. Diablo is obviously a man

Deleted
    Diablo used to look badass, now it is a feminist..

Why would it need a gender? does it even make babies in the traditional way?

Quote Originally Posted by Meubass View Post
    She, and I'd hit her.
    Wait...if you've beaten the game then you've already hit her. Unless you mean you'd hit that. In that case I'd agree.

And yes, Leah was as close to "chocolate cake" as you can ever get in a video game character. Sweet and innocent to look at but pure sin when consumed.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    *Sigh* Diablo is NOT female now.

It's simple if you know the lore. Diablo isn't himself anymore. He is the embodiment of every Prime Evil. This means he is going to look a bit 'feminine' because he has a female demon inside of him if you even want to call it a female. Gender isn't the same in Demons and Angels like it is in Nephalem and us humans. Even with Andariel 'inside' of Diablo, he also has Belial and Mephisto who were both also very feminine type demons. They were super skinny etc.

Not to mention you can just listen to Diablo's voice to know what gender he sounds like.

A friend of mine said it best to me the other day. He said, Diablo actually looks evil and unique now where as before he was simply a giant red lizard with an attitude. Not that that giant red lizard wasn't cool looking or anything, but yeah the new Diablo looks pretty amazing. I think he would have looked even better if he was black instead of red too.

PS: The guy who said Metzen spoke of making Diablo a female in the CE DVD is lying. I just watched it all for the first time two days ago and that was never mentioned.

And you're all mistaken. It has nothing what so ever to do with the fact it was a female host and everything to do with the fact he became THE Prime evil. The sum of all the parts. An amalgamation of all the lesser and greater evils. He shares traights with all of them after the union, primarily of which Andariels boobage.

It's a rather infuriating misconception that his breasts have anything to do with Leah atall. If you look closely, he shares traights with Andariel, Duriel, Baal and Belial.

*Edit*

Vormav has it right. I'm glad atleast someone has their head screwed on straight.
    Last edited by plonkeror; 2012-06-11 at 01:55 AM.

He-She

Diablo himself is a Male, He was merged with Andarial and used Leah to resurrect himself which is where he got the female qualities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimmy View Post
    The version of Diablo in D3 looks very much like a female to me. Maybe it's just the hips, but they seem too wide for anything masculine.
    I agree. Much too thin and not enough muscle meat to be a male. I suppose a better term would be 'it' though.

Deleted
    Diablo is female.

She abused abused me for over 10 years and I kept coming back for more.
    She loves to roleplay.
    She has more errors and is more broken than a virus-riddled PC, but you keep playing it despite that.
    If you keep playing with her, she will love you forever.

On topic:
    Diablo is portrayed with female traits, since all the prime evils was in the black soulstone, including Andariel, the only female out of the 7. Diablo is a mixture between all 7 and has a trait from each of them in his final form.