Thread: haelres r op1

haelres r op ;)

http://i41.tinypic.com/2jsbxt.png

double healer is fun to play in twos
    Last edited by Simmias; 2012-06-02 at 08:24 AM.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    Two scrubs messing around @ 1500 mmr, nothing special to see here, have fun op.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    No need to rain on his smugness parade. Fantastic job winning your arena match and thank you for sharing this information with us.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah.

I've always wondered what it would be like to do something like this. Never thought of actually doing it though(More or less because I lack healers or people that would be interested in trying...).

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    someone who needs a 20% buff to kill a boss in pve can't really call anyone a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    Hah.

I've always wondered what it would be like to do something like this. Never thought of actually doing it though(More or less because I lack healers or people that would be interested in trying...).
    Tbh, don't waste your time lol. Pretty boring and we only won because they didn't know what an interupt was.
    Last edited by Simmias; 2012-06-02 at 07:52 AM. Reason: lols

10+ Year Old Account
    just letting ya know you have to black out the names of the other guys because I think this falls onto Naming and Shaming, Just don't wanna see ya get banned

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    someone who needs a 20% buff to kill a boss in pve can't really call anyone a scrub.
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, so what you did there was:
    1) You got insulted for creating a new thread just because you won an arena match against 1300 rating'd, not interrupting DPS team.
    2) You thought about a comeback, but couldn't find any.
    3) You followed the link to his armory, started to check his achievements and records.
    4) Since he is not ranked glad and killed DW heroic on the day he was released, you decided he has no rights to reply you.

So, you won because they didn't know what an interrupt was. Good for you. What's the point of this thread?

oh, you mean the rights he lost as soon as he called me a scrub?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    1) You got insulted for creating a new thread just because you won an arena match against 1300 rating'd, not interrupting DPS team.
    So, you won because they didn't know what an interrupt was. Good for you. What's the point of this thread?

Allow me to correct that; 1300 is actually just people who keyturn backpeddle click spells slam their oneshot macros like swifty does and spam their combo-generating spell all day. Good times

@OP: Gz :') I like dat casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    2) You thought about a comeback, but couldn't find any.
    3) You followed the link to his armory, started to check his achievements and records.
    4) Since he is not ranked glad and killed DW heroic on the day he was released, you decided he has no rights to reply you.

And my earlier post about this site causing me to lose faith in humanity is proven here. The dude didnt post that as "look how awesome i am" but rather "look at this stupid thing i did and it actually worked!"
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    What amazes me more is that you're proud of spending 25mins winning an arena at 1500 mmr. Here's a tip for you so you don't decide to pursue high rating with this "awesome comp"; At higher ratings people will accept draws vs you till you get bored of sitting around for 45mins only to lose 12 points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    And my earlier post about this site causing me to lose faith in humanity is proven here. The dude didnt post that as "look how awesome i am" but rather "look at this stupid thing i did and it actually worked!"
    Jep, but that's the internet elitists. People, like mithgroth, are usually bad players who think they're amazing at the game but yet are rubbish. Those people always complain about the game being broken, other's being overpowered and themselves having perfect play. This behaviour is usually between the 1600 - 2300 brackets. Below 1600 there are casual / newly starting players who aren't that good at the game / don't really care about how good they are and play casually. and above 2300 there are good players who know what they've done wrong and blame therselves, learn from it and grow. There you go, I've just given you the internet wisdom.

Actually you've got to split 1600 - 2300 a bit more with 1600 - 1900 being one and 1900-2300, 1600-1900 having no gamesense at all and thinking they're good, 1900-2300 having gamesense yet bragging.

Ofcourse there's exceptions, not everyone is like that.

Edit: I can fit Yilar in this also.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    What amazes me more is that you're proud of spending 25mins winning an arena at 1500 mmr. Here's a tip for you so you don't decide to pursue high rating with this "awesome comp"; At higher ratings people will accept draws vs you till you get bored of sitting around for 45mins only to lose 12 points.
    i believe you just trolled yourself there. Refer to my above post. It applies to you too.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    killed two classes that can easily negate any dps I can pump out as a healer. Thought I'd share it while laughing my ass off at the same time. Better not have any fun in this game though, seems like it isn't allowed.

lol if you actually think I'd try to get to a reasonable rating with this team....

This isn't gonna end good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    This isn't gonna end good.
    It's gonna end now.