10+ Year Old Account

Question question on stacking resistances as a monk (inferno)

i searched the forum for a direct answer for my question, but didnt really find it. i apologize if it IS out there somewhere.

ok, i know that MoH with the rune that boosts resistances to the level of your highest resistance, but do you need physical AND all resistances or are they considered different categories of resistances? what im getting at is should i look for one specific resistance (lightning for example) and physical, or just look for +all resistances?

needless to say that my monks ass is pretty raw from the rape that is happening against elite packs, even with all my resistances at 477 with MoH+resist rune on. which is 61.87% i think. and the repair bills are breakin my bank account and causing me to farm gold (kinda) on my toons that are in nightmare mode.

again, sorry if this has directly been answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Double stack! Pick a specific resistance and look for gear with that AND resist all on it. You can double dip and get pretty big resistance if you use MoH and OwE

As stated above, double dipping is the best. All resistances will be equal to your highest resist. So if you can find a peice of gear that has + resist for the one you are stacking and it has + all resist you will get more from that gear. Unless of course you can find a piece of gear with one or the other that is more than the two combined on a piece of gear your comparing. Just use gear that will give you the most resist.

10+ Year Old Account
    i find it very odd that they even let monks have this kinda resistance buff, or any class for that matter. but i guess it really is only "needed" for latter parts of hell and damn near all of inferno from what ive seen.