10+ Year Old Account

Paladin lvl 90 talents

Managed to level my own paladin on the beta to lvl 90 today and am unimpressed about how weak our max level talents are.
    Am almost sure that damage and healing is too low atm and it will be fixed but only two spells have decent animations, Holy Prism seems to be...well, as a paladin I like shiny abilities and this one seems to be lacking.

Nice to see some of the 90 spells in action. Tuning will of course be done with time.

Execution Sentence looks cool, just like in BWD. Holy Prism is pretty damn meh, agreed... Light's Hammer... Kinda meh about that one too, but at least it's better than Holy Prism. But the ability I like most is awesome looking so yay! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind, it's still in beta, theres a good chance holy prism at least is not yet complete with it's animation!

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Atleast Execution Sentence looks cool.

Well... I am disappointed with the current animations... especially Holy Prism's! Let's hope they actually are working on improving them!

10+ Year Old Account

Well I saw this today (priest lvl 90 talents and am extremely annoyed. They get amazing shiny golden abilities and us paladins get whaaat....?

Yeah, the priests got the goodie bag in the animation department. =O We can hope that paladin animations will be made more awesome with time. =)

Well, how can Holy Prism really be made more awesome... unless it has a light Refraction effect once it hits the target.

Light's Hammer is pretty awesome. Too bad it's effect is pretty easy to avoid in PVP.

Execution Sentence is pretty much just like it describes.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as animations go, I'm actually really happy with that. I personally think that Light's Hammer has a cool animation.
    I'm also sure that Holy Prism will get better.

Execution sentence looked exactly like I expected, light's hammer looked all kinds of meh, and holy crap holy prism looked absolutely horrendous.

Compared to what priests go Paladins were 100% shafted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Execution Sentence and Light's Hammer. But Holy Prism is so... standard, simple. I'm not saying it has to be flashy or anything but... for a level 90 talent... yeah, I definitely don't think that animation is anywhere close to final.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Holy Prism should actually show a prism trapping the target.

Reminds me of Links final smash in smash bros... except his prism is a triforce

I take it back. Light's Hammer is useful in PVP, and it has a great graphic.

Light's Hammer - I think this is probably the best (looking) of the bunch. I'm a bit concerned about the "pure aoe dot/hot" aspect of it, but it's probably meant to fit a different role than single target dps (aoe / support).

Stay of Execution - It reminds me way too much of Judgement. I also don't care for how it just disappears. No big explosion just, gone. The weak finish is especially bad since it doesn't match the effect of the power.

Holy Prism - The more targets it hits, the better it looks, but it's still very bland. The beam reminds me a lot of Vanilla Mind Flay / Life Drain / etc before they were revamped.

Deleted
    Light's hammer's fancy. Paired with ranged consec it's like having 2 Death and Decays to keep them from resetting with, even if the cooldown, radius and ticks are pathetic compared to the looks :<

Teammate sapped? PRISM! Fhsoom unsteeealth combaaat!

Exec is like sloooooow moooooooooo juuuuudge oh it's going lower lower dun-dun-dun-dun nooooo faaaaaaa- err... wait what. As said above it was a bit.. off.

Well it's still beta, they'll have new models for them most likely. I do say it's fun choices, PvP will at least be having much more depth and fun.

looking forward to mop as ret

holy prism looks like a red version of chain heal >.>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the lvl 90 abilities we can choose from is meh... from my point of view as prot pala. Can live without them, no problems there. Feel like prot got kinda screwed in mop tbh