Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Electric Razor and Shoes. I've had the same pair of shoes for like 4 years, best pair of shoes I have ever owned.

Right now? A new computer desk.

I'd buy $200 worth of pizzaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I'd put it toward a tattoo that I've been saving for

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely just games. i can easily spend $200 on just games.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Weed...oh wait, amazon

Don't know, something for my pc, mountain bike, maybe a pair of sunglasses... don't know

Don't think that's enough to buy the things I want. I'd probably just buy energy drinks for it
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Id sell the gift card and keep the money for when i need it.

Get one of those badass gaming mice that costs like $150 and has 400 buttons on it.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd advice you to go the musical intrument route, it's what I'd do. I'm playing the bass guitar so I'd probably use the $200 to get a nice multieffect pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Few decent dvd box sets I have been after for a bit.
    ebay is usually better for that. I have snagged a few unopened sets from ebay well below any price I could through amazon.

as for the OP, it needs to be something frivolous to you, as in you would but its too stupid to buy with your own money.

In my case, $200 would probably go to a one off event, like a biplane ride or two... something I would never spend MY money on. Then again, I have dropped gift cards off at the St Vincent De Paul charity store before.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

I would spend it towards cheapening the cost of some lenses for DSLRs. Lenses are expensive if you want primes or fast ones!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

would transfer all my horde toons to alliance then move them all off my old dead server to my new full one

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a $200 Amazon gift card, I'd probably get some of my Christmas shopping done. I usually start December 26th, and have it finished up by the end of the summer. :P

That or $200 worth of Wonka Nerd Jelly Beans. :/
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    A Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560Ti 3 more weeks, or when I get my next customer (web developer)
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home