Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    dummy tests are quite unreliable for a warrior because rng will screw with you. If you want to test something use LFR it gives you a far better environment.

One problem i see is that you've made HS in a macro. Shouldn't be a problem when fighting a dummy but it will be a problem once you try stance dancing in a raid.

Compare your rotations (not stance dancing vs stance dancing). Are you doing something differently and if yes why? Make sure you don't lose precious time because you aren't used to double tapping the keys (I don't understand why someone would press keys only once/twice when you could spam them and make sure you're not losing time )

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Queue for LFR and test your dps on Ultraxion with and without stance dancing, you will notice the difference.
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't you do it? You macro it into your abilities and I'm pretty sure you double tap your abilities anyways, so you would hardly even notice that you're stance dancing. It's worth it.

Also, Berserker Stance no longer increases damage taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting