Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    Why do i read that most of the people who responded to this treat, puke from alcohol... It's not that i want you to drink, but you went too far than your limit and it shouldn't be too bad if you drink once more
    All about the man power. my friend put a sly shot of absinthe in my carlsberg being a cheap bastard I wanted to finish it because its £3.10 a pint at my local pub.. keeping that down was mean.. xD

I have literally no idea why people like it, but people like diet drinks, which is way grosser to me...to each their own I guess, but so many people like it compared to other stuff I don't like I can't help but wonder all the time.

This site has alcohol related topics a lot.

I've only had alcohol once in the tenth grade... by accident.
    I drank a Mike's Hard Lemonade not realizing that it was alcoholic (it was unlabeled in my fridge, and my family rarely ever keeps alcohol so I assumed that it was just normal lemonade), and I went to school that day and threw up in my driver's ed class. I shit you not. I can only imagine what something stronger would do to me. Needless to say, it has turned me off of alcohol for the time being. :P I still can't legally drink anyway, being 19, but I don't really want to anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHippo View Post
    In all my 21 years i can count on 1 hand the amount of times i have been drunk, but 2 of those times i got alcohol poisoning and 3 of the times i vomited, latest incedent was when i spent over 300$ on alcohol in one night just for myself :/ so in my case i try not to drink at all as normally when i start i cant stop.
    "You just ain't doin' it right." ~Engineer, TF2.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    love it, although truthfully im a much bigger fan of narcotics

Meh, ive had my fair share - though i need around 5-6 to feel tipsy - but then it only takes 2 or 3 more for me to get drunk. (When i say 5-6 i mean 33 cl cans of 5,6 % alcohol - dunno how many units of alcohol that is) but ive never puked due to being drunk - i very rarely puke even when very sick and i also very rarely belch and cant do so willingly so maybe they are connected!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I've only had alcohol once in the tenth grade... by accident.
    I drank a Mike's Hard Lemonade not realizing that it was alcoholic (it was unlabeled in my fridge, and my family rarely ever keeps alcohol so I assumed that it was just normal lemonade), and I went to school that day and threw up in my driver's ed class. I shit you not. I can only imagine what something stronger would do to me. Needless to say, it has turned me off of alcohol for the time being. :P I still can't legally drink anyway, being 19, but I don't really want to anyway.
    haha epic 'lemonade' xD

Come to holland and you can drink as much as you want! It becomes legal when you hit 16 here, but they probably gonna make the age limit higher due to the amount of kids ending up in hospital because of alcohol poisoning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    I have literally no idea why people like it, but people like diet drinks, which is way grosser to me...to each their own I guess, but so many people like it compared to other stuff I don't like I can't help but wonder all the time.

This site has alcohol related topics a lot.
    Isn't the saying you pick your own poison?

Inless your drinking straight up water, something will be bad for you in some way.

Kid gets drunk and wants to share it on gaming forum?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Sigh. 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    My kidneys process it way too fast. As such, it takes a lot to get me drunk and as a result, I end up pissing a lot. I've never been drunk to the point of passing out or puking and, with the way my body works, I don't even know if it's possible for me to get there.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Meh, ive had my fair share - though i need around 5-6 to feel tipsy - but then it only takes 2 or 3 more for me to get drunk. (When i say 5-6 i mean 33 cl cans of 5,6 % alcohol - dunno how many units of alcohol that is) but ive never puked due to being drunk - i very rarely puke even when very sick and i also very rarely belch and cant do so willingly so maybe they are connected!
    From what I've seen..... countries with higher drinking ages have people who drink enough to puke a lot more often. They're introduced to drinking later, and outside of things like parental supervision, so instead of being completely free to drink and having it be just another part of life, its a new and novel thing.... so its a lot easier to just binge drink without having any idea of one's alcohol tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    I enjoy drinking though. Drinking with friends, family, anyone who wants to have a good time.

The really heavy drinking nights usually end up with me passing out. Then I wake up and think "I'm never drinking again," and do it again the next weekend.
    ^this is what i was going to write, but i'm too drunk and too lazy to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarpower View Post
    All about the man power. my friend put a sly shot of absinthe in my carlsberg being a cheap bastard I wanted to finish it because its £3.10 a pint at my local pub.. keeping that down was mean.. xD
    lol man power, it's not manly to get so drunk that you puke xD a pint? is that 1 liter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidur View Post
    My kidneys process it way too fast. As such, it takes a lot to get me drunk and as a result, I end up pissing a lot. I've never been drunk to the point of passing out or puking and, with the way my body works, I don't even know if it's possible for me to get there.
    Sell one of your kidneys on the blackmarket. Throw huge party with the money you make. Get drunk as a result of both.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarpower View Post
    Isn't the saying you pick your own poison?

Inless your drinking straight up water, something will be bad for you in some way.
    I was talking about taste? I think it tastes gross that's all, so I don't know what you mean...I drink soda which is probably more unhealthy for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    definately dude, feels so good!

No. I just wanted to get on my laptop and i opened mmo-champ to check out some new stuff, then i thought about this night that i drank some beer and i was wondering if you guys had some crazy, funny, epic experiences with alcohol

I'm not gonna read through this discussion, but from what I've read in a shitload of other threads on here, the average MMO-C user will say something like this:

>blablabla, I have no friends/social life, and therefore I have never had the opportunity to drink, but I will make up some pathetic reason or be like I tried one tiny sip of champagne from my parents when I was 12, and that was 10 years ago, and I didn't like it.......

anyway, I have mostly positive experiences with alc. There is the occasional vomiting when partying too hard, but it has become rare that I passe out or vomit a lot.

I have quite a few friends who either are or are close to a Burschenschaft, something like a fraternity, and boy, they are pretty hardcore about drinking.
    They regularly have drinking competitions, and they can ask each other to have a beer with them, denying that would be seen as honorableness. The thing that goes a little too far for my taste is their habit of intentional (self-provoked) vomiting into a plastic box, so they can keep drinking when they really couldn't drink one more drop of beer. This plastic box, which is used by around 4-10 guys in one drinking session, is pretty fucking disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink all the time, constantly trying new beers and styles. I also homebrew and religiously support the craft brew movement against the corporations. I don't always get drunk, because I don't drink to become inebriated.

Only thing that made me puke was about 4 shots of straight Absinthe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    lol man power, it's not manly to get so drunk that you puke xD a pint? is that 1 liter?
    I've never puked xD I think its cus I hate puking. And nope I think its around 600ml maybe