Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    Yes, OP, Hasbro is manufacturing devices that open portals to the eleventh circle of Hell and unleash its demons upon mortal souls foolish enough to tamper with the underverse.

You have nothing to worry about.
    /spilled_coffee

I recommend anyone thinking they can talk to the dead through a Ouija board to watch the Penn & Teller episode on it.

Deleted
    brother did it once...1 guy got scared out and pulled his hand from the glass..every singlee glass in the room they we're in cracked...windows glasses plates everything...so no thanks i will NEVER do that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    brother did it once...1 guy got scared out and pulled his hand from the glass..every singlee glass in the room they we're in cracked...windows glasses plates everything...so no thanks i will NEVER do that stuff
    Ah the ever reliable eye witness accounts. Tell me, did you see this personally or did you just hear it from your brother?

Deleted
    My experience with ouija boards is someone always has restless fingers paired with a nonchalant look. As for contact with spirits, can't say I seen any.