hope you find them useful guyz
    youtube.com/watch?v=USQA6Y-L9Oo
    youtube.com/watch?v=cXoiCsitqgU
    youtube.com/watch?v=65jQb9Cz2v0
    youtube.com/watch?v=FS9civzdb8A
    youtube.com/watch?v=Ze7-0j3_6P4

You should shave.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, not clicking the links, and looking at your name, I thought you were 12.

Those spots are actually pretty good, although the most current one (Gob farming) has still got a better turn over for time methinks.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    You should shave.
    Don't listen to this delirious person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Don't listen to this delirious person.
    what makes me lol is for some reson people wnat everyone to look the same, i like having a big beared as thats what makes me me and the same for my tattoos aswell they are what i want .
    this might be extrem but people that cant handle diffrent looking people are sort of rasist

Quote Originally Posted by NerfGaming1337 View Post
    what makes me lol is for some reson people wnat everyone to look the same, i like having a big beared as thats what makes me me and the same for my tattoos aswell they are what i want .
    this might be extrem but people that cant handle diffrent looking people are sort of rasist
    Hahaha That made me LOL, Good videos though, helped me a lot as I have only just got into Inferno.

Thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfGaming1337 View Post
    They arent rasist. Just completely ignorant and small minded. Keep growing your beard for great justice!

Deleted
    If you're just linking videos please put them in the video sticky at the top of the page, thanks