[H] Hunter looking for steady 25man guild

Hey, i'm looking for a 25man guild to join. I took a break around January when the guild I was in on The Forgotten Coast fell apart. I've raided in the game since BC taking breaks periodically. I have not raided 25mans since wrath and really miss the big guild feel. Anyways, my class is a hunter and I like to consider myself a pretty decent player. I like progression and working hard to down new bosses. Looking for a guild with a progression mindset and who will be looking to really get going into MoP. My progression was through normal DS, guild fell apart right after we downed it, but would like to do heroic mode : ) Just send me a message with any information about your guild! Thanks!

Won't let me post a link to my armory, but my characters name is Hazeydazey so you can look it up : )

Heya Haze,

Come take a look at us - we are currently recruiting to finish the current heroic tier (6/8 25m currently working on spine).
    Raids are M W Th 9-12 PST.

whisperwind-eleven [dot] [com]
    >forums>applications

Whisperwind Eleven is a lvl 25 Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST. The guild was founded in February of 2006 as a place some parents could have some fun online after the kids were in bed and has been raiding ever since.

Accomplishments

* Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider and Heroic: Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the ICC Raider 25
    * 9/12 Cataclysm HM
    * 5/6 Firelands HM
    * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
    * 6/8 DS Heroic

Raid Schedule

All raids are from 9pm PST to midnight PST: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. We also offer organized guild BGs! We play every Tuesday 11 to 2 server, PVP gear and minimum 3k resilience required, culture same as PVE team.

Key Guild Differentiators

* Raids go from 9pm PST to midnight, 3 raids a week
    * Punctual - 95% of raids end by 12:15am
    * Serious ventrilo atmosphere. No screaming - ever.
    * Disney rules (no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes)
    * No l33t sp34k or abbreviated text allowed in chat (u fail ur nub)
    * "Fast pulling" culture, we try to speed run content and keep things moving
    * Our goal is to complete all raid achievements and hard modes.
    * Stable 6 year old guild with a core raiding roster
    * Primarily adults, majority of members 25-45 years old, many with kids. People under 21 rarely fit in.
    * We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule

Howdy!

Have you considered Pieces of Eight on Perenolde? We are not a specific hard core raiding guild, but we are a casual guild of friends that try to see as much content as we can-including raiding. We're currently (as I recall; I'm also at the top of the coffee cup) sitting around 2/8 on DS before the drama llama and we do like to try things on heroic mode, so your experience would come in useful.

If you're still looking, visit our forums at

forums.poe-guild.com

There's more information about our guild as well as the handy dandy "tell us about yourself" application and messaging system; you can also generally find me in game as well.

Regards,

~Fionnula