Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, here's my number, call me maybe.

^Say that.

Check out the Movie "Hitch" if that hasn't been mentioned yet. Fairly decent commentary on why you can't just go up to a girl and say "I like you" and expect good results.

If the girl is already into you, it could work. If not you might get labeled as a creeper.

Dealing with women is ridiculous most of the time. Like how they wear shirts designed to accentuate and enhance their breasts and blind you with super cleavage getting pissed at you if you look at said super cleavage.

If you hang out with her on a regular basis don't wait to long to say anything, you will get friend-zoned.

In all seriousness, I think I preferred the old middle-school days where your friend asked her friend to find out if she likes you and basically pre-negotiate the entire situation before anything is asked, or commented on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    "Hi, I like you."
    You should say this.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    How do I tell this girl I like her? :I
    Dear god, do not listen to these guys. Let me give you some real advice. DON'T. What do I mean? I mean don't tell her you like her. Unless she is really fucking awkward, you NEVER just go and tell somebody you like them and expect it to work. It's... really lame. You imply it, and then you show it. Actions. No, "so, I wanted to tell you I like you *giggle*" NO. Ask her to do something with you, casually. If she says yes, hang out, just talk to her, get to know her, see if there is chemistry. READ HER BODY LANGUAGE. Does it says yes? Then make a move, put your arm around her, if she let's you, get a little closer, if she let's you just kiss her. That's how you do it. Trust me, I've had a lot of ass.

Deleted
    Give her a dead bird

The actual answer is that anything can work if you're confident and charismatic; nothing will work if you're self-conscious and awkward (unless, of course, the girl is more those things than you).