Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Mega shark VS giant octopus...absolutely terrible film but hilariously so. Strongly advise seeing that if you want a good laugh at a poor film.

10+ Year Old Account
    American Ninja series.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

I'm amazed, no one mentioned 'Strippers vs. Zombies' (Also refered to as "Zombies! Zombies! Zombies!") yet?

That was.. weird.. and fucked up... and pretty hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a look at this one :P http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/ "gayniggers from outer space"

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

The Last Airbender (Movie)
    Dragonball: Evolution
    Machete (its so bad that you start to believe the movie is good)
    Transformers: Darkside of the Moon (all special effects aside the movie is horrible the only entertaining part is the special effects)
    Jack and Jill(pacino is amazing in the movie but not enough to make the movie good)

The Last Airbender doesn't count. Even the special effects are terrible. So terrible that there was a special Razzie award for it. "Most eye gouging use of 3D in a movie."

Though remembering machete, yeah, that one for sure. I was laughing so hard in the scene that involved a man being thrown off a hospital window and some intestines.

All three Transformers count, not just the last one.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post

All three Transformers count, not just the last one.
    If transformers count as a good bad movie then i have misintepreted the meaning of this thread.

imo transformers is just a bad movie and shouldnt make this thread at all.
    Machete might fit into it tho since its a pretty fun and somewhat entertaining movie but its still doubtful.

The only clear choices for the way i interpret a "good bad movie" are the ones mentioned earlier like bad taste, iron sky and movies like that.

Mystery Men

I really can't find words to describe it. "Absurd" seems to fit somewhat

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysus41 View Post
    Mystery Men

I really can't find words to describe it. "Absurd" seems to fit somewhat
    aw, I LOVED Mystery Men... especially The Sphinx! "the wise man knows he is weakest when he thinks himself strong"
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans.

Those are some of the worst and most vulgarly awful movies I have ever ever seen, but they at least have some crap that is so ridiculously written it is funny.

Has to be the 1989 classic "Snake Eater" starting Lorenzo Lamas http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100645/
    This movie is so bad its good, everyone in this movie calls this guy Soldier even his own Sister calls him Soldier lol

Another classic has to be "The Exterminator" from 1980 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080707/ The funniest thing about this movie is the box art, I remember seeing this on VHS in the video store, flame thrower, ripped muscles, cool armor, stuff blowing up in the background

Now look at the guy who is "The Exterminator"

Priceless, The guy looks like Frank Spencer, ohh and it has one of the best deaths ever in a movie, he puts a guy through a mincer

One more for you that I just remembered, and this is a real stinker "Kickboxer from Hell" from 1992 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188751/ this is one of those movies that makes absolutely no sense, its like 4 different movies cut into 1 movie, I recall 1 part there is a fight scene and out of no where some little weedy guy in yellow underwear jumps vertically off the screen for no reason, aye this one is a right belter.
    Last edited by Jailbuild; 2012-06-16 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Killer Klowns From Outer Space :P