Elemental Shaman LF top end guild

I recently picked up on WoW again. Although my achievements might not concur while I was raiding I was alongside with the best elemental shamans in the world. When I stopped playing i was in full BiS gear and pretty much could make it top 50 on every fight in ICC world wide as elemental dps. Futher more I have a lot of experience raiding as a tank, healer, and dps. My years active raiding went from 2006-2010.

I am back at WoW now with a mission to find a guild that suits me and a guild that can greatly benefit from my presence. I will not let any guild in the world down, so even if it were the top guild in the world I could keep up with some of your players and leave a lot of the people on your current raid team behind me. The type of guild I am looking for is an active guild (even through D3), great leadership (a must), and a guild with some back ground/history. I get out of work during the week days at 7 PM EST, so until 8 PM EST I could not raid. And I do not plan to raid after 12 EST.

My gear for cata and achievements should not be looked at seriously as I have not even done anything yet beside a few pugs.

I do not want to be carried, as I will push my own weight, but I would like some support from the guild to get were I need to be.

So if your guild could be a good fit please let me know what I can do to learn more about your guild, and please ask me all the questions to know if I may be a good fit for your guild and system.

Currently my toon is Voltzz on Mal' ganis. Please leave any questions here or log on Mal'ganis to contact me.

NOTE: I have no problem going alliance.

Regards,
    Voltzz
    Last edited by voltzz; 2012-06-03 at 10:20 PM.

bump............

Greetings Voltzz!

Welcome back to the insanity that is WoW. <Convicted> is and Alliance guild on the Stormreaver realm. We are currently 7/8HM and the top 25m Alliance guild on the realm. We currently raid Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 - Midnight EST so our raid times would fit well.

I'm interested in learning a bit more and wondering if you have any logs/parses from any raids including lfr that you've run recently.

If you're interested in learning more about <Convicted> our guild website is sr-convicted (.) enjin (.) com

Thank you for your time,
    --Xandee
    Officer of <Convicted>
    Stormreaver

Hello Voltzz

We are an Alliance guild < Coherence > Stormrage server. Guild Progression is 5/8 Heroic. We are currently recruiting for our 25 man team, and have a spot open for a Ele Shaman
    Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 9:45pm-1am EST (6:45pm-10pm PST)

A little about us:

Coherence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance!

For more information look us up on wowprogress com

If you are interested, please go to our website and register with the player's name you wish to raid. Click on Recruitment Tab to complete the application. (coherence(dot)wowstead(dot)com)
    You can also contact me via Real ID

You can contact: Our Recruiting Officer Naviaa, or any of our other Officers: Egonomic, Vylanis, Rootee, or Hamwater in game.

Thank you,
    Naviaa (Real ID: rod629shop(at)ca(dot)rr(dot)com)