Guild Management Addons

Hey I have searched around to no luck, I was wondering if there are any addons out there to help with managing the guild roster? The default UI is awful. I would love one where I could track alts and such but even something just to make the window a little more user friendly and provide me with search ability of the member list would be great.

thanks!

We give alts their main name in the comment. Also you can sort all the columns so you can find them easyly. You should've seen the old guild control options.

Ya, thats exactly what we do now, but it is still a tremendously poor UI. Its kinda like the profession window, its come a long way but Advanced Trade Skills window still vastly improves upon it.

Deleted
    I use the addon GuildGreet to keep track of mains/alts in our guild; you can sort by main character and see all the alts instantly. I don't think it is exactly what you are looking for, but you might find it useful anyways. It does take some time to set up at first, because you have to link every alt to a main, but for me it was worth the time.
    You can just turn off the greeting part of the addon if you find it annoying and just use it for the list.
    GuildGreet Extended