Account wide achievements and Vanilla PvP sets

We all know that there are a few cool looking sets (used for transmog) that you can only buy if you had achieved PvP Rank 7+ back in WoW Vanilla. I'm talking about the PvP gear sets.

With the introduction of the Account Wide Achievements, my question is: Have anyone tested in Beta if you can buy those sets in case you have another character with the old PvP (Rank &, Rank 8, etc) achievement?

Thank you very much.

This is a good question
    im not in the beta but i hope you can buy them.

Pvp title achieves are not gonna be account wide, along with other cool achieves. Wowdb.com has full list of which achieves are not account-wide. This is the same crap they did with transmog and same crap they did with account-wide mounts. :S

Quote Originally Posted by moppanda View Post
    Pvp title achieves are not gonna be account wide, along with other cool achieves. Wowdb.com has full list of which achieves are not account-wide. This is the same crap they did with transmog and same crap they did with account-wide mounts. :S
    Is the information on wowdb.com really correct? For example on the achievement "Shave and a Haircut" it says "not account wide" but they said every achievement with exception of some which have a reason are account-wide. Now is it wrong on the website or is the achievement here actually not account-wide. If yes, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Penth View Post
    Is the information on wowdb.com really correct? For example on the achievement "Shave and a Haircut" it says "not account wide" but they said every achievement with exception of some which have a reason are account-wide. Now is it wrong on the website or is the achievement here actually not account-wide. If yes, why?
    I don't think they ever said that all achieves will be shared. They said achieves will be shared, but not all.

I would really like to see this as I'd like some of that sweet gear on my alts aswell. It feels like the old pvp title basically forces me to play my paladin otherwise it'd be a waste.

Deleted
    Account wide titles and other rewards are not yet implemented so no way to tell yet how they're gonna play it.

The jist of what they said won't be account wide is stuff that you would have earned at the time, IE all previous versions of gladiator, probably the original pvp titles, realm-first titles, class-specific original mount achievements, etc. That's the understanding I got for what will be limited.