Thread: why?

why?

Why does every single rogue that plays PvP talk shit? Like, they'll just walk up to u and talk shit out of nowhere. Does anyone else experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by spkillergaming View Post
    Why does every single rogue that plays PvP talk shit? Like, they'll just walk up to u and talk shit out of nowhere. Does anyone else experience this?
    Yes is quite annoying, then I switch to Blood and /lol at them while I end the duel at full hp.

...I'm a rogue and I don't "talk S&%!" out of nowhere. =*(

In fact, lots of people on my server comment on how nice I am to others. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

In fact, lots of people on my server comment on how nice I am to others. :P
    probably cause they r so damned surprised at a non shit talking rogue lol

Quote Originally Posted by spkillergaming View Post
    Yeah, not "every single rogue" talks shit. I don't. Your premise is invalid. I also have not experienced any rogue talking shit that I can particularly recall. Stop talking in hyperbole.

To further elaborate, I would assume rogues talk shit because they have so many tools; if they're in trouble, they have many ways of getting out of it, they can pick and choose their fights, etcetc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a rogue myself. But if I wanted to role play as a rogue, talking shit, would definitely make sense. They are assassins that don't play fair.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

When I stumble upon a crass, poorly thought out rant containing anger, resentment and sweepint statements lableing and entire class........
    I usually go right ahead and assume it was made by a Human Male Paladin.

Starting to see how massive generalisations work....? Kiddo?

a rogue and a mage meet in stormwind. the rogue asks, what's that blue bar below your health? is that mana? the mage answers, yes. and if you talk or play shit it turns yellow.

Going to close this thread.

This isn't going to go anywhere except flaming...