Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by slipn View Post
    Not a single new title and another gears after they said 3 was the end?????

I'll be sticking to my Wii/PC. That said can't wait to see what sony does with E3.

edit: While South Park is a new game the TV show is so well known its fan base is already set. *myself being one*
    3 is the end. The new one is a prequel. And personally i cant wait. <3 gears gameplay

i hope that the Gameplay of South park don't be a 3D bullshit, i mean, it will be great if it is as shown on the teaser
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slipn View Post
    Not a single new title and another gears after they said 3 was the end?????

I'll be sticking to my Wii/PC. That said can't wait to see what sony does with E3.

edit: While South Park is a new game the TV show is so well known its fan base is already set. *myself being one*
    They said 3 was the end of Marcus's story... It was pretty obvious that they were going to make another game in the form of a prequel or maybe set in the future.

I was a little disappointed that we didn't see more exclusives from Microsoft, but that's never really been their strong suit. Microsoft is all about making the Xbox an entertainment system. I find that Sony focuses on exclusives, and Nintendo tries to innovate. I also think you guys aren't giving credit where credit is due... I mean I think the smartglass thing is really cool and will definitely be the future of gaming. If you want to see a bunch of new franchises then you are going to want to watch Ubisoft or Sony.
    Last edited by Poppincaps; 2012-06-04 at 09:49 PM.

yeah madden 13!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...u00t75w#t=171s

Does anyone know if that song has a name or if it's just something they put together for the show?

oh look sequels and people say nintendo is bad

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    3 is the end. The new one is a prequel. And personally i cant wait. <3 gears gameplay
    semantics, its part of the halo franchise. you can pick and choose your words all you like but people will realize theres no real difference
    Last edited by ambigiouslynamed; 2012-06-05 at 05:51 AM.
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

The Microsoft conference was quite laughable, imo. What happened to all of the good games? The only promising thing that I see is Dead Space, but I'm just going to play that on PC anyway since that's what I played the first two on. Halo 4 is kind of cool I guess, but I stopped playing Halo after 3. Everything else about it just seemed like marketing BS.

Also lol Usher.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far the only game that was a semi-surprise/real interest this year is Dead Space 3 with co-op (but of course im sure will use an online pass). I have been waiting for a Dead Space Co-Op game for a long time, but im guessing its not gonne be how I imagine (sort of sand box style, surviving in a space station, rescuing survivors and completing objectives for the main plot rather then a linear game). Gears prequel I am sure most fans already knew would happen and is pretty cool, same with Halo 4(hoping they expand on Forge mode and Firefight), but nothing that really wowed me to much from what I have seen so far.

Oh also the South Park RPG, I rarely buy games based on non-game series, but this is one I have been wanting/watching for a while.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2012-06-05 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    oh look sequels and people nintendo is bad

semantics, its part of the halo franchise. you can say pick and choose your words all you like but people will realize theres no real difference
    They were talking about Gears, not Halo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...on_video_games

Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Pretty much one every year.
    If you count the spin offs, it is one every year fo sho
    apparently someone needs to learn how to count

semantics, its part of the halo franchise. you can say pick and choose your words all you like but people will realize theres no real difference
    At least Nintendo's conference won't look like Microsofts and EA's. I know it hasn't happened yet but is very hard to believe Nintendo would have conference that was like this. (and just to note the omg's and such are how Microsoft and EA thought we would react)

OMG SOCIAL MEDIA!
    Omg! Lots of First Person Shooters! Never seen those before! SO INNOVATIVE!
    OMG USHER!
    OMG! Lots of Sports Games that come out every year! I did NOT see that coming!

And to top all of that off I believe it was only Microsoft and EA who claimed to have 'the best line-up of games ever'. Yeah, people sure do think they have the best line up of games ever.

And if you looked the only company that actually had a good conference (Sony had a decent one) was Ubisoft. They seemed to like the Wii U enough to make games Wii U exclusive and put games that would have never been on the Wii on the Wii U (Assassins Creed 3 will be on the Wii U). I wouldn't call nintendo bad for actually not buying Microsoft and EA's holy gaming trilogy/Or the 3 S's of Shooters, Sports, and Social Media.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    have you heard about poke'mon?
    how it comes in atleast 5 versions for eatch generation?
    how the biggest difference between them is "this one has this one and that one has that one", or how about the multitudes of sequels to the mario spinoffs?
    5 versions? fucking kidding right? then again given your inability to spell "each" you might just be a retard in which case I am sorry for questioning your ability to think

Oh man! Master Chief is getting a lancer? Thats going to be so awesome. I cant wait to chainsaw flood.

Oh wait you didnt even read my post....

As you were talking about Halo... 3 is the end of the Halo trilogy. 4 is the start of the Forrunner trilogy. Theres kind of a difference when the story isnt the same.

Oh man! Master Chief is getting a lancer? Thats going to be so awesome. I cant wait to chainsaw flood.

As you were talking about Halo... 3 is the end of the Halo trilogy. 4 is the start of the Forrunner trilogy. Theres kind of a difference when the story isnt the same.
    Same with with Mass Effect. ME3 was the end of the 'Shepard Trilogy' but if anyone believes there isn't going to be at least one more game in that universe they are deluding themselves.

Anyway, MS's conference was ok-ish except for Usher, and their big show-ending game was... blops2. Are you kidding me?

which is purely semantics. It is the HALO franchise. 4 or 50 its still Halo and you said nothing about separate trilogies so its kinda hard to read whats not there

which is purely semantics. It is the HALO franchise. 4 or 50 its still Halo and you said nothing about separate trilogies so its kinda hard to read whats not there
    (We were talking about Gears of War friendo you sort of just hijacked the conversation and turned it into Halo)
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-06-05 at 06:06 AM.