Deleted

Regarding dual wield mechanics - life on hit and attack speed.

Hi guys, some quick questions, i haven't tested it out yet as i'm away from home atm, so i was curious if someone could answer me this:
    If we have two weapons with life hit, and a ring, are the numbers calculated seperately?

For example, one weap has 600 LoH, the other one 800, the ring has 200. Does that mean that every time i swing with one, i get 1600 per hit, or is it 600+200 for one and 800+200 for the other?

The same question goes for attack speed modifiers. Are they summed up, and i attack faster with both weapons, or is it divided between the two? I.e if i have attack speed on one weap, does it count towards an increase in attack speed for both, or just the weapon with the affix.

Last question here - when dual wielding, are attacks treated seperately,like in WoW, so both weapons swing at the same time, or are they queued one after the other?

Thanks in advance

Judging by the character details pane they should all add up to 1600 per hit. I know that if you use weapon mastery and put an axe in the MH< you get a 10% crit chance with both weapons (Again, according to the details sheet). Could be wrong, but I doubt the details page wouldn't list the separate pieces.

As for attack speed, it's split. It modifies your attacks per second based on with the speed of your weapons. Weapons also queue one after the other
    Last edited by Laundry; 2012-06-04 at 06:23 PM.

I have 1 weapon that heals for 600 LoH an another for 200 LoH.
    I can clearly see myself getting healed for about 800 LoH every time i hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I think the only thing that goes on weapon only is the swing speed and bonus damage (absolute and percentage)...

The bonus you get from DW is 15% attack speed. Instead of hitting repeatedly with 1 weapon, you alternate between them. If you equip an offhand with less DPS than your mainhand, you may find your DPS goes down. It's really nothing like WoW, and leaves you free to pick DW, 2H or 1H+shield/quiver/doofus.

Attack Speed % on weapon is for that weapon only. Attack Speed % on gear is for all weapons.

Deleted
    Ok great guys, thanks for the answers. I bought a 700 LoH 615 dps fist for my monk with 15% to attack speed and no other stats for 200k yesterday, ill try out dual wield with my other 600 LoH fist in act 1 inferno, with 900 all res. See how fast i can get 5 neph