Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Woah, $99.99 for a headest? $70 for a four button mouse? I don't think that's justifiable at all, even the GW2 logo shouldn't shoot prices up that high... Why are such things so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    Woah, $99.99 for a headest? $70 for a four button mouse? I don't think that's justifiable at all, even the GW2 logo shouldn't shoot prices up that high... Why are such things so expensive?
    That's a pretty typical cost for a high quality mouse/headset. I don't know the exact specs for the headset, but the mouse IMO is $20 too much, but that's probably because of the GW2 logo. And I guess the lights. Lights might make it expensive too. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    That's a pretty typical cost for a high quality mouse/headset. I don't know the exact specs for the headset, but the mouse IMO is $20 too much, but that's probably because of the GW2 logo. And I guess the lights. Lights might make it expensive too. :s
    More like $40 too much if you ask me. I got the diablo 3 one for christmas and I want a razer so bad. The buttons are not even buttons but are more like macros, because you have to use the software to use the buttons and can't directly bind them. The software constantly crashes and when it does you can't use the extra buttons, they are way too far down the mouse in my opinion and I accidentally press them with the side of my finger.

It looks cool though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    More like $40 too much if you ask me. I got the diablo 3 one for christmas and I want a razer so bad. The buttons are not even buttons but are more like macros, because you have to use the software to use the buttons and can't directly bind them. The software constantly crashes and when it does you can't use the extra buttons, they are way too far down the mouse in my opinion and I accidentally press them with the side of my finger.

It looks cool though.
    like i said earlier there needs to be a universal peripheral setup so that you can add non standard mouse buttons as just mouse buttons and not keys
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

the mouse looks cool and neat. the game uses a simple yet excellent combo of white and red colors, which is one of the minor reasons why i like guild wars. i think i'll get the mouse. any ideas if it's usb or not?

I think the mouse and Eir pad would look really nice together, however I would have to wear surgical gloves to use them. And they would still probably look gross after a week. I think I'll stick with black. Out of sight, out of mind