Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    OMG he called out west and zampella?

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Well at least EA is actually showing us games, gotta give them credit for that. Xbox was all 'OMG SOCIAL MEDIA'.

EDIT: I take that back...Just saw SimCity Social
    Just wait for Sim City Katy Perry edition.

Deleted
    Here we go...premium services.../faceplams

Wouldn't be EA without some bullshit money making scheme.

Oh yay they are advertising DLC now.

Watching my stream from here - http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/04/ea...-and-liveblog/

Hey you should by this stuff that should have came with the game. Its only fifty dollars

Oh wow BF3 premium, more money grabbing... =/

i was thinking maybe another $300 million titanic
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Deleted
    TOR info's inc.

''We added one of the biggest free updates in MMO history''....yeah tell that to the guys paying a monthly subscription.

I should remain silent on ToR.

TOR? Would much rather see Dragon Age 3 or those supposed new endings (or expanded endings) for Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    TOR info's inc.

''We added one of the biggest free updates in MMO history''....yeah tell that to the guys paying a monthly subscription.
    Rofl...

Also, the game is dying, they've already had massive layoffs and have already started merging servers due to server population problems.

Medal of honor? Why do I even bother watching E3? Now days it's all shooters. This is so disappointing.

After E3, will there be any website or any place i can go to to find consoidated information on everything announced at E3? I don't want to watch the thing but I don't want to miss any of the important announcements or information either.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    After E3, will there be any website or any place i can go to to find consoidated information on everything announced at E3? I don't want to watch the thing but I don't want to miss any of the important announcements or information either.
    g4tv.com has some pretty good coverage.

my original post has a summary of EA's conference so far

Deleted
    Medal of honor guys are taking forever to show their stuff wtb next thing already.

TOR updates and Dead Space look good.

Oh look another shooter...It looks just like the last just with annoying music.

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    g4tv.com has some pretty good coverage.

my original post has a summary of EA's conference so far
    Thanks

And yeah I saw, but assumed you were doing EA only?

I'm just looking out for info on Ass-creed 3, Rifts expansion, and i'm crossing my fingers that Level 5 will be doing a Dark Cloud 3 cause those games were tits...
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

More sports? sigh...

10+ Year Old Account
    does anybody know if EA is doing anything about the SSX series this E3? i mean it is kinda early since the new one just came out but be cool to confirm there will be sequels like there used to be and this reboot isnt just a stand alone game
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"