Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

E3: Level cap raise, new warzone, new operation, new planet with class story

that caught me unprepared, is that 1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    that caught me unprepared, is that 1.5?
    More like their plan till the end of year.

Also i didn't year a word about class story for the new planet, only world story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely 1.5 yeah, what was the cap raised to? I must have missed that.
    Also hoping the trailer was a more "some of the things". One species isn't enough to quench the thirst of people wanting to roll more characters.

Everything else looked nice.

I so want the new space mission off the rails..... but I'll probably have to keep waiting.

they didnt say how much the level cap will be raised

Sounds nice. Can't wait for them to reveal more.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    More like their plan till the end of year.

Also i didn't year a word about class story for the new planet, only world story.
    That is beyond ludicrous.

This looks like a good opportunity for violence.

ect...

I doubt they will do class story. It will be difficult to get ALL the VO's back in to get their responses and Companion quips. More likely than not they will recycle the previously recorded stock phrases and/or utilize a 3rd party to do most of the exposition. I'd be impressed if they do get the previous VO's back in the studio....but in their current state it sounds a little ambitious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
    I so want the new space mission off the rails..... but I'll probably have to keep waiting.
    They've been quoted to say they had plans for the space combat portion of the game. Here's hoping more Jump to Lightspeed from Galaxies and having free roam like Freelancer.

Also a new race was planned - Cathar.

Anyway some good stuff coming in this year, can't wait..

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    They've been quoted to say they had plans for the space combat portion of the game. Here's hoping more Jump to Lightspeed from Galaxies and having free roam like Freelancer.
    we can dream...
    that would attract the hell a lot of players though, but I think that would have happened only if the game would have been *extremely* successfull and only in the second or third addon

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Yeah, that's one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to in this game. I hope we get it soon. I loved playing Freelancer back in the day. I want some space PvP so bad!!! Some space PvE would be awesome also!

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post

ect...

I doubt they will do class story. It will be difficult to get ALL the VO's back in to get their responses and Companion quips. More likely than not they will recycle the previously recorded stock phrases and/or utilize a 3rd party to do most of the exposition. I'd be impressed if they do get the previous VO's back in the studio....but in their current state it sounds a little ambitious.
    Unless they had it done already? Not sure how far they got into the story. The biggest thing I want from this game is the class stories to keep going.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post

ect...

Why would it be difficult to get the VO actors back? They're most likely on contract for the next couple of years.
    Shuttle of Illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    also Nightmare mode guys, for all those "done in 2 weeks since release" .. hope it's gonna be hard as hell)) + free trial till level 15 since July that could finally attract a lot of new players lets hope they'll keep their word, I'm looking forward too all of those updates and more definitely, and during the next E3 we could 'maybe' hear something about new xpac that'd be awesome

First off, all the voice Actors signed contracts to continue for a few years with voice acting needs for TOR.

Secondly, really? Guys? Can you help the uninformed, and like... tell us stuff? I've been browsing every forum and search engine to find out -exactly- what the new stuff is. OP, was it really too hard to actually list the new stuff was? I can't exactly stream a video right now, so I have no idea what the new race, new planet, or new warzone are.

Deleted
    Looks nice. I figured that cat race would be one to add in the future. But why not right from the start? I mean I doubt they are going to change anything about the model. There are lots of races already ingame, but they are holding them back just so they can add them in the future.

I am sure the trailer will be up soon somewhere.

Deleted
    Here is the trailer video shown from the E3 Event

Why are they raising the level cap already without an expansion on the horizon? I applaud them for breaking the mold of granting higher levels only with new x-pacs, but by how much is the cap increasing and how is that going to impact the talent trees? Will these new levels bring new skills, or just new ranks to existing skills?
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

I, too, think its too early for a level cap raise, its just not ready yet. but they also said they will add new skills. maybe through higher talent tiers?
    Cant say I really like that