10+ Year Old Account

[BETA] Prepared yet?

So I've been waiting for the professions to be added all beta long and we seem to be getting very close now. With level 90 now unlocked, HC dungeons open for testing and the materials now basically available the next step should be professions. There's some parts allready in ( some herb/ore nodes, skinning etc. ) and a lot of parts not yet ( making bolts of cloth, Mists gems from prospecting etc. etc.) but it can't be long now before everything is workable. SO my question to you is, are you ready for this moment?

I have been keeping an eye on the Beta AH for a while now, and I'm sitting on about 1500 Mists herbs for Inscription, 1200 Mists ore for Jewelcrafting and something ridiculous like 5000+ Windwool cloth for Tailoring/Enchanting. I'm pretty much running out of room to store stuff and have decided to stay put for now, and wait. I might get some more cloth though, Enchanting is an expensive hobby
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-06-04 at 10:07 PM.

I wouldn't keep the herbs. I would convert them into ink and stock pile them....you may get stuck with a lot of blackfellow ink if they remove the conversion. As far as JC.....old gems won't be worth anything when the expansion come out. I don't think cata enchanting mats will hold much value either because of the ore shuffle. Cloth always seems to keep its value. I would stock pile that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbayguy View Post
    I wouldn't keep the herbs. I would convert them into ink and stock pile them....you may get stuck with a lot of blackfellow ink if they remove the conversion. As far as JC.....old gems won't be worth anything when the expansion come out. I don't think cata enchanting mats will hold much value either because of the ore shuffle. Cloth always seems to keep its value. I would stock pile that.
    Ha, no, you misunderstood, I should have been more clear perhaps. That's what I have in Mists materials on the Beta to level my professions when they come available.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbayguy View Post
    Cata enchanting mats will definitely increase in value because of inflation and them being needed for leveling up enchanting. The shuffle existed in lk and stacks of infinite dust are selling for 100g easily. I'm planning on stockpiling 500 stacks and just selling it throughout mop. What I am happy about is the fact that we can turn upgrade our enchanting mats which help us with tons of stockpiled dust in mop.