Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    What I expected of Ubisoft - nothing
    What I got - Savior of E3

seriously massive bonus points for being the first at E3 to have new IPs, (aside from minigames)
    Really nice to see someone take the risk and not make medal of duty 5. Anyone know what platform we can expect to see watchdogs on?
    ZombiU was a nice surprise too, seeing that level of gore on a Nintendo launch title, looks like hardcore gamers might get some decent stuff for the Wii U. I'd still like to see some actual gameplay though not the cgi trailer

Oh dear lord...the beginning.

WE JUST WANT GAMES.

WHY THIS CRAP? WHYYY

And Aisha Tyler...WHY? You're liberal and hot and awesome....WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?

If I didn't read the comments here I would have just turned it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Thanks Looked on G4tv but couldn't find it. Sorry for being impatient...
    No worries.

Am I missing something here? The only new gameplay video that were shown from Ubisoft were Splinter Cell, AC3, and Far Cry 3

All these people talking about Watch Dog and ZombiU.. Where are their gameplay videos? What kind of genre are those games?

Quote Originally Posted by Semihage View Post
    Am I missing something here? The only new gameplay video that were shown from Ubisoft were Splinter Cell, AC3, and Far Cry 3

All these people talking about Watch Dog and ZombiU.. Where are their gameplay videos? What kind of genre are those games?
    ZombiU was only a trailer, but it's a zombie survival game. I posted the WD gameplay vid above.

Conference was overall meh to me, but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watchdogs looks like a nice game, though I'm wondering how gimmicky it will feel with all the tech stuff going on. Will be keeping an eye on it.

most original conference yet this year, glad to see someone coming up with some original games.

It does indeed look very interesting, and if nothing else it's worth supporting new IPs. They keep gaming interesting, so helping them make a profit is an investment for future enjoyment.

I just hope Watch Dogs doesn't just end up being a gimmicky cover-based shooter. CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post
    ZombiU was only a trailer, but it's a zombie survival game. I posted the WD gameplay vid above.
    Yeah I just saw it.. that looks really fucking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Conference was overall meh to me, but whatever.
    I, at least, am being a bit more generous than I other wise would be due to how poor the other presentations were.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I, at least, am being a bit more generous than I other wise would be due to how poor the other presentations were.
    Oh, I didn't watch them, but I have heard they were awful. Could be why Ubisoft didn't really impress me. But, having 2 new IP's is always a good thing.

check out This Assassin's Creed III thread I've put together. Including E3 coverage! http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...in-s-Creed-III

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh, I didn't watch them, but I have heard they were awful. Could be why Ubisoft didn't really impress me. But, having 2 new IP's is always a good thing.
    Ubisoft is the ONLY one to have a new IP at all so far. It's also the only presentation to have a variety of genres. MS was about 80% shooters and EA was 5/10 of the games they showed shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ubisoft is the ONLY one to have a new IP at all so far. It's also the only presentation to have a variety of genres. MS was about 80% shooters and EA was 5/10 of the games they showed shooters.
    Yeah, the only possible thing to interest me from EA is Sims City, even then I don't hold a lot of trust in them with it, Maxis being involved gives a faint glimmer of hope however.

Didn't get to see ubisofts but with all of the positive I probably will and unless Xbox gets very imaginative and with the Wii U coming out I think I am done with them and their pretentious social media and shooter crap they are dishing out. We will see how Sony does. Besides I can literally get every Xbox game on my PC.

I'm glad to hear that Nintendo is getting some third party games for the Wii U, unless another console pulls a surprise it sounds like I will only want that and my computer for 8th gen consoles.