Voters
99. This poll is closed
  • Cthulhu

56 56.57%
  • Shuckle

43 43.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Shuckle, because the people winning this contest are complete BS anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite Cthulhu being basically a god, Shuckle seems to have a real shot here. It's Special defense is really high, so it could resist Cthulhu's attacks, which, converted to pokemon, would be considered psychic (special) attacks. Then, it just drops his attack down to its level, and the fight drags out.

Deleted
    Shuckle would use toxic on cthulhu and use protect for the rest of the fight, the damage from poison would slowly kill cthulhu.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    Shuckle would use toxic on cthulhu and use protect for the rest of the fight, the damage from poison would slowly kill cthulhu.
    I don't really think poison would even work on Cthulhu.

In that case, he'd have to rely on the increasingly smaller chance that Protect would work each time. He'd probably die of old age before any poison he could inflict on Cthulhu would do its job, even still.

Protect isn't that reliable. It has a high chance to fail after the first use.

MAN! Why do you send the two best characters against each other round one while all the stupid DBZ characters get a free pass? Shuckle but I would pick Cthulhu over any other winner so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    MAN! Why do you send the two best characters against each other round one while all the stupid DBZ characters get a free pass? Shuckle but I would pick Cthulhu over any other winner so far.
    I KNOW RIGHT. This was the hardest choice.

Shuckle used Bide!
    Cthulhu used Psychic!
    Shuckle is biding its time!
    Cthulhu used Psychic!
    Shuckle unleashed its power!
    Its super effective!
    Cthulhu fainted!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I dont know much about Shackle but even with his tricks he doesnt stand a chance against the Mighty God Cthulu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cthulhu wins (closest one yet I believe). New ones up in a bit.