Radia by Shock Games

Hello everyone! Over the last 16 months, my brother and I have collaborated on a mobile gaming app entitled "Radia" and I wanted to share with you all the Trailer I've created in preparation for the launch!

Radia includes 3 engaging Game Modes:

Level Mode - In Level Mode, you embark on a journey through 50 unique levels of increasing difficulty with the aid of varying Power-Up effects.

Timed Mode - In Timed Mode, you take control of your Radiite and evade the onslaught of Saws while attempting to survive as long as possible with the help of Power-Ups unlocked in Level Mode. This mode has four settings of varying difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Extreme (Not for the faint of heart).

Endless Mode - In Endless Mode, you again take control of your Radiite and attempt to evade Saws, activate Power-Ups, and collect Radia. Collect multiple Radia in a row, and increase your multiplier to gain even more points! Local and Global High Scores for both modes can be viewed through Game Center.

Radia goes live on the App Store June 7th, 2012, and I wanted to share my excitement with the community I've always shared my gaming hobbies with - you!

(Edit: I'm seriously super excited to finally see all this coming to fruition. So much so, that I decided to edit it in and say it once more ^^)
    Last edited by Warwithin; 2012-06-05 at 12:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut up and take my money!!

Looks really awesome, I can't wait to play.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Looks impressive!

Shame i'm one of the four members of the mutant race which doesn't own a mobile phone... cool nontheless.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    Shut up and take my money!!

Looks really awesome, I can't wait to play.
    Thanks! I really hope you enjoy it

15+ Year Old Account
    As cool as this looks, unless it's free or you have a whole bunch of redemption codes to give out here, it will be have to be closed because it's still advertising
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    As cool as this looks, unless it's free or you have a whole bunch of redemption codes to give out here, it will be have to be closed because it's still advertising
    We've got 25 remaining codes (those not used will be given away), and the game is completely free (Though you do not have access to all the levels initially).

With all that in mind, it seemed fine to post

-=Edit=-

Also PM'd you.
    Last edited by Warwithin; 2012-06-05 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome. I don't play tilt based phone games (besides when I play with my nephews), but something about the gameplay featured in the video reminded me a ton of old school Atari games and coin-op arcade games I played when I was a kid. Best of luck. From the looks of the trailer I think you'll do well.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Looks awesome. I don't play tilt based phone games (besides when I play with my nephews), but something about the gameplay featured in the video reminded me a ton of old school Atari games and coin-op arcade games I played when I was a kid. Best of luck. From the looks of the trailer I think you'll do well.
    We were shooting for an old-school feel with a new-school skin - glad you noticed