Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Fun Fact: Mafia didn't kill the cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ the Dead Thread. Good call Firebert! Post 12.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that didn't go how I expected to go...

I thought for sure the mafia would kill me :>

10+ Year Old Account
    The S.K got you Lelly. We thought it would be obvious to everyone you were the cop and would be protected.
    And Army that ending the game post made me lol so much. Hope foxxi or worgi aren't mad though xD

Also as a point of interest, I was not the mafias assassin the night before I got lynched, Nalnak was our target and that's why there was no kill. (keleb was the assassin, him being the only one without much suspicion on him at that point)

Now to foxxi/worgi/arlee/who ever is running the next game.
    Please please please please please don't make me mafia again!!!!
    I'd settle for being SK but rather be town aligned! I just want to hunt some scum :<

Deleted
    In for the next game!

Also, anyone got tips for fighting against jet lag? Came back to Finland yesterday and haven't been able to sleep at nights <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Came back to Finland yesterday and haven't been able to sleep at nights <.<
    The best ways to turning the day and night around imo are getting smashed or buying a new computer game (which makes me stay up all night). I haven't tried both at the same time, so you might get a double or no effect from that if you want to try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    The best ways to turning the day and night around imo are getting smashed or buying a new computer game (which makes me stay up all night). I haven't tried both at the same time, so you might get a double or no effect from that if you want to try it.
    Problem is, I can't drink for another 2 months and 27 days since I made a bet with my dad when I was...9? 9 or 10, anyways, the bet was that since Finland's youth has a bad habit of starting heavy drinking at ages 12-15, I wouldn't drink any alcohol until I was legally allowed. I'm now 2 months and 27 days away from winning 10 000€ so don't think I'll be risking that for jet lag :P

For the game, got any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Problem is, I can't drink for another 2 months and 27 days since I made a bet with my dad when I was...9? 9 or 10, anyways, the bet was that since Finland's youth has a bad habit of starting heavy drinking at ages 12-15, I wouldn't drink any alcohol until I was legally allowed. I'm now 2 months and 27 days away from winning 10 000€ so don't think I'll be risking that for jet lag :P

For the game, got any suggestions?
    Very fair point about getting smashed
    As for game, it depends on what kind of game you like. Any game you find to your liking and that has a clear, just "one more turn"- or "one more quest"-effect on you. Personally I find games like Civilization (II foremost I think) to be the ones that has kept me up the longest. But for the first night, kinda any new game has that effect on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    LOL @ the Dead Thread. Good call Firebert! Post 12.
    Well. You gotta throw your chips down somewhere.

EDIT: And now you know the power of Follow The Cop (with the exception of it being Follow the Jailer).
    Last edited by Firebert; 2012-06-20 at 12:20 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Well. You gotta throw your chips down somewhere.

EDIT: And now you know the power of Follow The Cop (with the exception of it being Follow the Jailer).
    You suck.

And you're wrong.

There's no reason to believe that the hammer on a fake cop is the real cop. That's WIFOM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh....you ended it for us....

*And so no one in the town is left alive after Worgen and Foxxi dropped a nuclear bomb on the city*

Soooo, I'm gonna make a signup thread!

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 08:57 AM ----------

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Signup-Thread!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    There's no reason to believe that the hammer on a fake cop is the real cop. That's WIFOM.
    Yeah. That's not what I'm talking about.

We had an un-NK-able Jailkeeper because he had a hidden Jack chain-protecting him. The scum had to find (and kill) the protection in order to kill Dyra. In Follow the Cop, the Cop roleclaims and gets chain-protected by a hidden by a protective Town Power Role(s) whilst the Cop Investigates and reports back each night. The scum have to find (and kill) the protection in order to kill the Cop.

What you're talking about is the hammer on the fake-claim. I don't know who was in that lynch (as in roles) but I'd suspect that the hammer was from the Cop if it was a fake claim (as he's the only player who knows that the fake-claim is fake) or from a Mafia member if it was a true-claim (as they'd prevent the investigations finding them). Sure, it's WIFOM, but that's what I'd feel.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if only I had ever given Krayzy protection it would be true. Truth is he was vunerable every night while I was protected every other night.

It was good fun though.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Since there is a sign-up thread no need for this one anymore, wtg town snatching victory from the jaws of defeat!