Poll: What is your favourite class in Diablo 3 post launch?

Favourite class post launch poll

Hey folks.

Now that we've had a bit of time to dabble in the world of D3. Curious to know what everyones favourites are in terms of purely class. Everyone had ides of what they were going to play first. I for one have completely switched from my least favourite in beta to now my favourite post launch. Interesting to see if there's a clear favourite or its pretty even.

Anyways the poll will speak for itself.

Cheers.

I can't bring myself to play anything but Demon Hunter. I do try, it just never works. I always end up going back.

I actually think the WD is the most unique and interesting in terms of "flavour". Everybody else feels kinda standard and MEH but the WD has some cool abilities that make you say that's neat. If only they were tuned better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I actually think the WD is the most unique and interesting in terms of "flavour". Everybody else feels kinda standard and MEH but the WD has some cool abilities that make you say that's neat. If only they were tuned better.
    "Flavor" i agree with, but that flavor wears off quickly. After a while you just go ">.< that's effing retarded."

I personally am loving the melee classes and my Wizard. Just started leveling a DH so the jury is still out, but I really do like their concept and game play thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I still have only played the Wizard. I'm slowly progressing through Hell. I want to play the other classes but can't bring myself to go through the mind numbing Normal mode again so soon. I really wish there were a way to begin on Nightmare. The game will be around for a long time though, and I'm sure I'll play them all eventually. Loving the Wiz.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Witch doctor is the most fun for me pre-inferno and then of course demon hunter is for inferno just because I want to rip my hair out a little less.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i managed to complete the game on normal with my monk but i cannot bring myself to level anything else. call me a debbie downer but the re-playability is not very high for me =(

Deleted
    Wizzard or the demon hunter. I like them both..

10+ Year Old Account
    Only played the Dh so far. Maybe I should start a new guy...

Demon Hunter easily.
    Even before the launch, from the story to mechanics Demon Hunter is my favourite.

Fed by hatred, controlled with discipline, I will kill every single one them.
    I'm actually surprised the class became so popular and powerful, wasn't really expecting that before launch.

My main is/was DH but I've played Monk and Wizard a bit too and I gotta say, I've been having the most fun with my monk pre inferno tbh but once he gets to inferno I think I'll be pulling my hair out and/or benching him for awhile. Still love my DH too though.

Well, my only level 60 is my Witch Doctor, and though I like the class, a lot of the really neat abilities that drew me into the class aren't really all that good/useful. Still, I'll put my vote in for that for now, but I really enjoyed taking my barbarian through normal, and my Demon hunter is about halfway there, haven't done a heck of a lot with the other two classes yet.