Cap on Attack Speed?

Hey all, just wondering if there is a cap of some sort of AS. Here are some of my stats:

Witch Doctor
    65% AS
    1.40 Weapon Speed
    2.31 Attacks per Second.

I noticed when I try to put on some boots with another 13% it stops stacking in the "Details" window.

Any insight on this??

I don't think so. Andariel's Visage registers just fine.

If it says "Increases attack speed by xx%" then it doesn't work. It has to say "Attack Speed increased by xx%" for you to actually get the attack speed. I'm guessing you got Boj Anglers, I made the mistake of buying the wrong pair the first time. I managed to resell em for 2 mil and bought a similar pair but with the correct wording for the attack speed for the same price.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Where do you see your % attackspeed? I cant find it...

Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    If it says "Increases attack speed by xx%" then it doesn't work. It has to say "Attack Speed increased by xx%" for you to actually get the attack speed. I'm guessing you got Boj Anglers, I made the mistake of buying the wrong pair the first time. I managed to resell em for 2 mil and bought a similar pair but with the correct wording for the attack speed for the same price.
    Wow, that's just fucking ridiculous lol. Hopefully they're working on it?

@Foshizzle-It doesn't give you a % number, I just went through and added everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maki View Post
    Wow, that's just fucking ridiculous lol. Hopefully they're working on it?

@Foshizzle-It doesn't give you a % number, I just went through and added everything up.
    Aha, cheers !

BTW, I recently caved and bought cheap blue attack speed rings and amulet off the AH and the difference is amazing(paid like 10k each for the rings and like 50k for the amulet). Splinters feels like a damn machine gun now.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    BTW, I recently caved and bought cheap blue attack speed rings and amulet off the AH and the difference is amazing(paid like 10k each for the rings and like 50k for the amulet). Splinters feels like a damn machine gun now.
    Yea attack speed is sexy for a splinters build, I'm at 1.71 APS, but thats with a .95 aps 2h weapon, I would be close to 3 APS with a good 1h.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 07:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Aha, cheers !
    I believe they said they were going to patch a fix for it in 1.0.3
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis