Monk Dodge/Backlash DPS Act 1 Inferno Guide

Hey guys, here's a video on my Monk DPS Dual Wield Dodge/Backlash build. Fast attack speed, ~65% dodge while over-activating aura, ~55%+ dodge while attacking. Good for quickly running content that you already have on farm status, but I wouldn't recommend it for the later acts unless you have even better gear than I do. I'm still using a tank spec for acts 2/3, which I'll post a video log of soon

Use Cyclone Strike to interrupt attacks from champions and pull mobs in to proc more dodges into backlash. Keep Sweeping Wind up on big packs and elites, combined with backlash procs the damage can be very high, all while maintaining at least ~55%+ dodge, more if you have energy to spare on over-activating MoE (which you will).

Deleted
    They would put the critical fun time rune on level 58 -_- Leveling my monk is getting a little boring, but I will show this to level 60 monk friends. Was a nice video.

I know people may flame me but this is a useless guide. If you outgear an act any build with Fist of Thunder + thunderclap, sweeping wind + bladestorm will do almost same. Waiting for your guides for act2 and 3 tho don't forget to post them not everyone checks youtube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I know people may flame me but this is a useless guide. If you outgear an act any build with Fist of Thunder + thunderclap, sweeping wind + bladestorm will do almost same.
    While also dying more or not having as much DPS.

No trying to flame you, just pointing out that "farm builds" aren't really useless. Maximizing DMG output while still staying alive can speed up your farming, personally I use Act 1 for experiments on this kind of stuff. I'm always happy to see videos of any potential new builds, even for my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    While also dying more or not having as much DPS.

No trying to flame you, just pointing out that "farm builds" aren't really useless. Maximizing DMG output while still staying alive can speed up your farming, personally I use Act 1 for experiments on this kind of stuff. I'm always happy to see videos of any potential new builds, even for my alts.
    How do you know bold part?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    They would put the critical fun time rune on level 58 -_- Leveling my monk is getting a little boring, but I will show this to level 60 monk friends. Was a nice video.
    Glad you enjoy the build/video. I agree, Backlash is one of the most fun Monk moves! I just wish that Blizzard would make things less spikey so you could survive in later acts without a tank build :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    How do you know bold part?
    Well seeing as how you didn't actually link a full build I obviously don't. I was just illustrating a point - that other builds might work but they might not be quite as good which is why videos like this are still cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please remember to post your videos here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3-Video-Thread

Thanks!