Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Please stop posting blinkshit on the front page, its not funny unless your mentally challenged like the people who make them.
    Sweet sweet irony

HAHAHA

Now we know how they are gonna keep the sub number up for 2nd Quarter. ALL with sub can play MOP beta

Desperate much BLizzard?

PPL know the real state of the LIVE game tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    HAHAHA

Now we know how they are gonna keep the sub number up for 2nd Quarter. ALL with sub can play MOP beta

Desperate much BLizzard?

sigh..... dumbass.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svovel View Post
    And on the topic of the BMAH and gold sellers. YES, more people will buy gold because of it. NO, it won't be a goldsink for those that currently sit on ridiculous amounts of gold. Because those are AH players for the most part, and they won't spend their precious gold on silly stuff like that. To them the gold itself is the reward.
    depands on your definition of rdiculous amounts. i play the ah to buy neat stuff. currently i sit on about 2 mio gold and would spent all of it in a heartbeat if something tempting shows up (vanilla mounts, qiraji battle drone, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    zomg i need more gold now
    This is the first time I've said this since... Vanilla. Buy ALL the gold sinks!

That Daily Blink is epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    HAHAHA

Desperate much BLizzard?

We've got a bright one here, folks. As if it didn't clearly state at the beginning of the news post that you wouldn't be able to access MoP content on the PTR, it's not like we could use, oh, just the last 3 expansions as an indicator that you're wrong.

Please stop posting blinkshit on the front page, its not funny unless your mentally challenged like the people who make them.
    Smells like raging PvPer in here.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-06-05 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    4.0.1 went ptr 12 sep 2010
    4.0.1 went live 12 oct 2010
    Cata beta ended 22 nov 2010
    Cata was released 7 dec 2010 (3 months after ptr)

let's assume 5.0 goes ptr next week, 12 june .. that would make roughly 12 september release date.. which fits imho. September has always been the most likely release date for me. There is no way on this green earth MoP will launch in July. Not unless Blizzard are about to do something in one month that previously took three. Blizzard are very predictable when it comes to this sort of thing. They stick to what works.
    This is from the press event for MoP. Maybe this is something to consider.

The Pre Mists of Pandaria Patch will be roughly two weeks before launch and bring simple rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took a while to get through the daily blink. Had to sing it instead of read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, now the AH farmers will be the only one with a chance of getting anything at the black market AH.
    And it will make a ton of others buy gold so they can get a chance.

And the spellbook needs to at least have options on how to display it if they keep it as it is in the beta, it's messy as hell. The old version worked fine..

no one is going to buy gold... even if it was 5 bucks for 10k, that is still 500 dollars to gold cap.

how many people do you know are willing to pay 500 bucks for a mount they could get by runnin a raid.....

while there are definitely people who can easily afford to do this, do you have any idea how easy it would be to track gold buying that much gold.. oh hey, this guy just gold capped in 1 week, lets check out his logs... hmm... 50 sales of linen cloth at 20,000 gold each.. yup.. ban

Tyler, it will likely be so in either case early on, but I think this feature is basically designed as an attempt to flush out their gold of the economy, at first :P

I knew it, August release for Pandaria if they are putting it onto the ptr already

10+ Year Old Account
    "Imba, Imba
    R U, Mad Brah?"

I'm sorry mods, I just had too.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

McFrotton TOLD everyone MID-LATE JULY RELEASE AHAHAHAH.

That they are transitioning to MoP PTRs doesn't mean that the PTRs will go online anytime soon.

Deleted
    My poor wizard voice actor, back to acting for blood elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    Sorry man but this is not the truth.
    Do you remember Cataclysm? we had to pre-download content and after installing it, we could play Cataclysm.
    BUT.....if you instal Cataclysm for the first time, like i did the release day, thinking there was something on the DvD, you will find out that you need to download a HUGE patch.
    I remember that i was angry thinking "wtf i buy a new game that the day of release needs a 5 giga patch ?"

That's because Blizzard didn't create the phisical DvD when the game was finalized.

This means they can start already to burn the discs and ship them to resellers because they don't need to give you the final version of MoP (because you can pre-download a patch for the diffs)
    You are right in that regardless of the date that they press the cd's you can expect to still have to download a patch on release day because of changes they make after the unofficial close of beta, defined as enough core assets of MoP having been tested, which should not be confused with when the beta actually ends.

That being said, they are not at the point yet in Beta that enough of the core assets have been tested considering lvl 90 was just made available this week.

And when they are at that point there is still, and always will be, a two month delay for pressing the cd's and shipping them etc and the best recent example of that is Diablo III whose May release date was announced in March.

So, once again, for those slow to catch on - july release out of the question - august release unlikely unless they are prepared to releaseMoP with as many significant bugs / delayed content as D3, September release a better than 50% probability with Oct being their back-up date if they come across major issues.

It's not rocket science.
    Last edited by Sensa; 2012-06-05 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Ya ya but rhetoric apart you'll have a hard time convincing me most ppl are just sitting around with 1mil gold to put down on a mount.
    Why is that? some people have multiple toons capped on gold. I knew a guy who was at over a million in the middle of Wrath, 6-ish months prior to Cata, and since you could have made massive gold at the start of Cata as well...I'm sure lots of people have a million on a few toons.

woooo yeah! My account is currently inactive, but I can still mess around on PTR till MoP launches

Thelan Songweaver sounds suspiciously like Wrathion in disguise.. not that it would make much sense if it really was.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Thelan Songweaver sounds suspiciously like Wrathion in disguise.. not that it would make much sense if it really was.
    Probably just the same voice-actor.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann