Way to tell us stuff we already knew.
We already knew the PTR is up, this does nothing to tell us WHEN it opens.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Wow, after hearing the Horde Theramore Scenario Dialogue, I'm actually embarrassed and upset to be part of the Horde.
Crispin Freeman as a Blood Elf? Win!
They could add sorting options, sure. A dropdown menu, perhaps, or a search box, just like the profession windows have.