Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I tuned in one day on the stream, he was repeating one single quest for 100 times or so to get levels, he didn't actually progress through the zone or did quests. Same as Athene always using some gimmick to get somewhere. Belial is actually very easy if you skip stuff to get to him.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Congrats Kripp! Is there a video up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wromthrax View Post
    I tuned in one day on the stream, he was repeating one single quest for 100 times or so to get levels, he didn't actually progress through the zone or did quests. Same as Athene always using some gimmick to get somewhere. Belial is actually very easy if you skip stuff to get to him.
    Good thing you didnt see his Maghdar or Kulle kill then. On Maghdar they cheated so she never spawned any adds while on Kulle they bugged him so he would stay at one spot and thus only use tornadoes.

lol so leveling to 49 made them pass inferno Act1 and 2 right? jesus people

they fast leveled to lvl49 as he died on his previous lvl 49 barb to DC

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Okay, people that actually think he gets gold and gear from viewers, get your facts straight.

For one, on hardcore, gold is USELESS. Even if he did get gold from viewers, what's he gonna do with it? Almost nobody is even on Act 2. There's nothing on the auction house that's better than what he's got. The reason he has so much gold is because he puts the shit gear he gets on the AH and it sells no matter what because no one else is posting gear that good.

And for two, see above point. That's the reason why viewers can't give him gear. No one has better gear than him. Who's he gonna get these magical handouts from, God?
    Im sorry but you are an idiot fanboy

Infracted ~ Dakia
    N

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ellesarr View Post
    Im sorry but you are an idiot fanboy

Infracted ~ Dakia
    Infracted for called someone a fanboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I love you you just skipped the word 'idiot' and went to fanboy. Which, even if it did just read

"Im sorry but you are a fanboy"

It would still be a useless insult post and be worth an infraction

So yes, infracted for calling someone a fanboy.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Please do not discuss moderator actions on the open forum. If you have issues with moderation, please PM Sunshine or Boubouille.

Such topics fall under the Forbidden Topics category and can earn you infractions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Kripp, I'm giving HC a go also on a barb solo... it won't end well, but wtf it's worth a shot right?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    How many stacks of Neph did he have when he downed Bel?

Deleted
    Stop hating on Kripp people... In Hardcore, there are basicly no items on the AH because pretty much nobody is in Inferno, let alone Act 2 or higher. So his gold is almost useless. He mentioned he bought some pants for 9mil but otherwise they farmed the gear in a literally hardcore way, took them I bealive 4-5 days of farming goblins and such in Act 1. I would go crazy personally.

If anyone cares about his gear, I watched the kill during lunch today, anyway, since they farmed hard he has some pretty awesome good items. He has 20% String of Ears, he has another 4+4% melee dmg reduction from gear (making it 28% in total), he also has +str/50+resist/vit on pretty much every piece so he has a lot of armor and solid damage buffed around 850-950 resists. Next he has some legendary shield, not Stormshield though. 8700 damage with 600dps wep that has a socket with +300 Life on Hit (550 LoH overall on his char).

So even though it's Inferno HC, he has better gear than 99,..% Barbarians on softcore. Props to him for the kill and overall effort.

Just today on his stream he went through most of Act 2 and got to 5 stacks without skipping a single pack I bealive. Stop bullshitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    How many stacks of Neph did he have when he downed Bel?
    None but he got 5 just before the kill, then went on his Softcore Barb to train a bit (just 1 kill) and then went to kill I:Belial HC.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2012-06-05 at 04:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Stop hating on Kripp people... In Hardcore, there are basicly no items on the AH because pretty much nobody is in Inferno, let alone Act 2 or higher. So his gold is almost useless. He mentioned he bought some pants for 9mil but otherwise they farmed the gear in a literally hardcore way, took them I bealive 4-5 days of farming goblins and such in Act 1. I would go crazy personally.

If anyone cares about his gear, I watched the kill during lunch today, anyway, since they farmed hard he has some pretty awesome good items. He has 20% String of Ears, he has another 4+4% melee dmg reduction from gear (making it 28% in total), he also has +str/50+resist/vit on pretty much every piece so he has a lot of armor and solid damage buffed around 850-950 resists. Next he has some legendary shield, not Stormshield though. 8700 damage with 600dps wep that has a socket with +300 Life on Hit (550 LoH overall on his char).

So even though it's Inferno HC, he has better gear than 99,..% Barbarians on softcore. Props to him for the kill and overall effort.

Just today on his stream he went through most of Act 2 and got to 5 stacks without skipping a single pack I bealive. Stop bullshitting.

None but he got 5 just before the kill, then went on his Softcore Barb to train a bit (just 1 kill) and then went to kill I:Belial HC.
    Yeah man, he has some MASSIVE gear for a Barb in HC. He must have close to 300 hours on his HC barb. I have a pretty decently geared barb and I have trouble with firechains/desicrators in act 2. I watched him eat fire chains and plague for a good 3 seconds and only lost a small fraction of his HP. Its going to take MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of gold for me to reach that gear level in softcore inferno.

Just getting to Bel in act 2 without dying ONCE is a pretty damn hard challenge. I die at least two or three times a night doing inferno act 2.

Done it 4 days ago.
    And don't brag about it

Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    Done it 4 days ago.
    And don't brag about it
    You did Inferno Bel in Hardcore mode??

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is definitely an achievement showing dedication in farming the items/gold required to gear up adequately and skill to not die at all in act 2. props. i'm just about at hell diablo with my barb but most likely will have to farm for days after that to consider inferno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kripparrian didn't skip anything to get to belial. He and Krippi have cleared the entirety of Acts 1 and 2 on HC.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see how him power-leveling himself with a quest somehow makes it unfair that he's one of the very few people in the world that have killed Belial Inferno on Hardcore?....

Does it make it unfair that he got to level 60 faster?? I'm confused.

As for all the people saying that he is being handed the best gear in the world, I really don't think you know what Hardcore is. There are very very few people that are past Act 2 inferno on Hardcore, and I'm pretty sure none of the very fucking few are just farming mindlessly for Kripp. I mean, really?

If anyone was watching his stream last night (which was open on my 2nd monitor while I farmed a2 inferno) he actually farmed for hours on end just before his belial kill using Treasure Goblins. Which I gotta give him props for, cause that shit is boring. He went over his gear last night and all the really nice pieces (really nice in relativity to current Hardcore progression) and said where he got all of it. He either bought it (for a lot) or farmed it. I don't remember any of his amazing armor pieces that he was like "Oh yeah and some nerd fanboy gave this to me LOLOL".

I'm no Kripp fanboy, in fact I've never watched his stream before last night, but it's annoying that anyone doing something not many people have done gets called out for accepting handouts from everyone.

and now that I think about it, one of his online friends that he's been playing with for 10 years (he said) got a really really nice helm for him last night, and sold it to him for 6 million gold. Pretty sure that's not a hand out, even from his long-time friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gnomage View Post
    I really don't see how him power-leveling himself with a quest somehow makes it unfair that he's one of the very few people in the world that have killed Belial Inferno on Hardcore?....

Does it make it unfair that he got to level 60 faster?? I'm confused.

As for all the people saying that he is being handed the best gear in the world, I really don't think you know what Hardcore is. There are very very few people that are past Act 2 inferno on Hardcore, and I'm pretty sure none of the very fucking few are just farming mindlessly for Kripp. I mean, really?

If anyone was watching his stream last night (which was open on my 2nd monitor while I farmed a2 inferno) he actually farmed for hours on end just before his belial kill using Treasure Goblins. Which I gotta give him props for, cause that shit is boring. He went over his gear last night and all the really nice pieces (really nice in relativity to current Hardcore progression) and said where he got all of it. He either bought it (for a lot) or farmed it. I don't remember any of his amazing armor pieces that he was like "Oh yeah and some nerd fanboy gave this to me LOLOL".

I'm no Kripp fanboy, in fact I've never watched his stream before last night, but it's annoying that anyone doing something not many people have done gets called out for accepting handouts from everyone.

and now that I think about it, one of his online friends that he's been playing with for 10 years (he said) got a really really nice helm for him last night, and sold it to him for 6 million gold. Pretty sure that's not a hand out, even from his long-time friends.
    IMO, even if ALL of his gear was a hand out from 'fan boys', its still freaking impressive that he didnt die once in Act 2 inferno. I cannot complete act 2 inferno without dying and my barb is decently geared. Hell I just started inferno with my witchdoc last night and I died about 15 times. . that may be a low number too.

While I dont know or give a shit about this krapir`whatever guy, you still have to give him the 'Nice Job' nod. Inferno hardcore is . . . pretty hard fkn core.

Deleted
    Nothing beats ponyland on inferno with a group of 4. Ponies of mass destruction

Apparently Kripp died to a DC today, just like Kungen's monk. DCs too stronk!