Thread: Most Chill Dude

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Most Chill Dude

Does anybody else feel like the most chill/relaxed dude ever.

This morning I got hit by a car on my way to work; I usually ride my bike.

When the guy who hit me got out of his car and asked if I was ok, I just told him I guess and looked at myself to see how bad the damage was. When I saw my arm bleeding I said "Its whatever" and tried to get on my bike, but it was unrideable.

So I ran in the street with my bike the rest of the way to a bus stop I could take the rest of the way to work so I wouldn't be late.

Can you get anymore relaxed than that?

Had I not been on the way to work I would have stopped and got insurance and made sure my bike was in working order, sorry if I feel like I should be responsible to get to work on time.
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2012-06-05 at 05:19 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Can you get anymore relaxed than that?
    Yes. For example by walking instead of running.

Quote Originally Posted by kuukl1 View Post
    Yes. For example by walking instead of running.
    well I was mostly briskly walking only so I could catch the bus and not be late.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, I'd be pretty angry the moment I got hit by the car.

Deleted
    If i have a good day (Which i havent had in about 5 fking years) then yes, i could shrug anything off.

Unlike today, i've had the worst day in years, i'll get angry about pretty much anything thats slightly bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if that's being relaxed or dealing with stress and such really well. Anyway, hope you're alright lol.

Deleted
    I'd ask the guy in question to bring me to work if I was in your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Marverick66 View Post
    I'd ask the guy in question to bring me to work if I was in your situation.
    I thought about that but I could see his two kids in the back seat, so he was probably taking them somewhere, and I was only two blocks from a bus stop so yeah.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

when i was 8, we were having an extension built on our house, which meant on the road outside our house there was builders vans parked up and down the road outside the house making it hard to cross the road.

but i decided to try and cross the road between the vans anyways...

all i remember about what happened was standing between 2 vans and then trying to poke my head out to see what traffic was coming, the rest was later filled in by the builders who had seen the whole thing from the scaffolding.

apparently, i stepped out into the road and got hit by a jaguar XJ going about 35/40 miles per hour, i rolled over 3 times then stood bolt upright "like indiana jones" (the builder said, i recall the next bit) i then grabbed my sticker book than had fallen out of my schoolbag and walked calmly across the road as all the traffic had stopped, then started walking up the road towards school as if nothing had happened.

it wasn't until i was about 100 yards further up the pavement (sidewalk for you american folks) that some asian lady who had seen it stopped me and started jabbering on about was i ok, i was like yea, totally, i'm fine, but she wouldn't stop harassing me ( i was 8 afterall) and then the shock kinda wore off and i realised what had happened, started bawling my eyes out and got the day off school.

the dude who had hit me absolutely shit himself, but i was physically fine apart from a fairly hefty bruise on my leg. if the asian lady hadn't stopped me, i probably would've got all the way to school and carried on my day.

shock does weird things to people.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    when i was 8, we were having an extension built on our house, which meant on the road outside our house there was builders vans parked up and down the road outside the house making it hard to cross the road.

but i decided to try and cross the road between the vans anyways...

all i remember about what happened was standing between 2 vans and then trying to poke my head out to see what traffic was coming, the rest was later filled in by the builders who had seen the whole thing from the scaffolding.

apparently, i stepped out into the road and got hit by a jaguar XJ going about 35/40 miles per hour, i rolled over 3 times then stood bolt upright "like indiana jones" (the builder said, i recall the next bit) i then grabbed my sticker book than had fallen out of my schoolbag and walked calmly across the road as all the traffic had stopped, then started walking up the road towards school as if nothing had happened.

it wasn't until i was about 100 yards further up the pavement (sidewalk for you american folks) that some asian lady who had seen it stopped me and started jabbering on about was i ok, i was like yea, totally, i'm fine, but she wouldn't stop harassing me ( i was 8 afterall) and then the shock kinda wore off and i realised what had happened, started bawling my eyes out and got the day off school.

the dude who had hit me absolutely shit himself, but i was physically fine apart from a fairly hefty bruise on my leg. if the asian lady hadn't stopped me, i probably would've got all the way to school and carried on my day.

shock does weird things to people.
    Yeah I also got hit in 6th grade by a highschool girl, I just went the rest of the way to school, and got a bandaid when I arrived.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    OP, you sound more beta than chilled. He hits you with his car, injures you and you don't want to put him out of his way by asking for a lift? Not to mention he fucked your bike, did you demand he replace it?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    OP, you sound more beta than chilled. He hits you with his car, injures you and you don't want to put him out of his way by asking for a lift? Not to mention he fucked your bike, did you demand he replace it?
    I'm alpha as hell, I don't need to ruin somebodies day just for my own satisfaction, I'm just that alpha and confident about everything, and chill.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    I'm alpha as hell, I don't need to ruin somebodies day just for my own satisfaction, I'm just that alpha and confident about everything, and chill.
    Did he replace your bike?

I would've sued him because that's the American way.

You were in a hurry for not beeing late man You know just chill, 5-10 minuts aint nothin ^_^

Did he replace your bike?
    No, I had to get to work.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    He breaks your bike, injures you and you are forced to take a bus to work instead. Does not sound alpha as hell to me.

He breaks your bike, injures you and you are forced to take a bus to work instead. Does not sound alpha as hell to me.
    Well I don't know if its completely broken.

I just know it is unridable at the moment.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    once i was going downhill towards home....naturally i didnt look around or break bcoz i assumend there was no car as i was in a quiet place (i was quite young), just as it happens a car was coming, so i think i hit it but it might have hit me; not sure, all i remember was i was on top of the car (thank god atleast it was slow)

my bike was all destroyed, injured (not broke/coz im pretty sure i wouldnt be able to walk) my leg, but shrugged it off and walked home.

Deleted
    No, I had to get to work.
    I'm pretty sure your boss will understand that you will be a bit later after you have been hit by a car. At least you should've asked/stated that you wanted a new bike, even if you are mega chill. This is just plain stupid...