Thread: Most Chill Dude

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    why should he abide by your perception of what needs to happen?

he seems to be fine, did what he needed to do and everything worked out out
    if things had not worked out ok, well judging by how calmly, efficiently, and logically he handled being hit by a car i think we can safely assume that he could calmly, efficiently, and logically handle that situation as well.
    He waited until his work day was over before seeing if the bike could be repaired, not to mention injuries often mask themselves when you are in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    What demands I was fine, my bike was fine everything was fine. Why would I make demands over an accident that caused no damage to me?
    Reminds me of the time I was being mugged by some guy and he seemed really broke so I told him to follow me to the bank and I emptied my entire account of 28k and gave it to him along with my car's title.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    He waited until his work day was over before seeing if the bike could be repaired, not to mention injuries often mask themselves when you are in shock.
    his job was more important than his bike. seems pretty logic and calm to me.
    instead of getting heated over what is in the end just a thing, he focused on his job, his occupation.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

instead of getting heated over what is in the end just a thing, he focused on his job, his occupation.
    Because getting hit by a car isn't a valid reason to be late?
    Furthermore, he said that his bike was broken, so obviously he had a demand he could have made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'm not sure I'd be that upset either. I'm a pretty relaxed guy, the only thing that really gets me really upset are people nagging at me or asking stupid questions. (stupid as in "4+4=5?" not "What are the physical properties of photons?") Oh! And ME3s ending, that was ridiculous.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

No one said his job wasn't important.

Guy gets hit with a car, at the time to quote his bike was *super broke*, he has at least mild injuries to the arm. I think the majority of people would think ok, maybe I should get to the hospital, call the boss and let them know. I don't know a boss in the land that would not understand that.
    Unless it was a super slow crash and was really not even worth talking about I don't see why this isn't the logical way to go about things.

Jogging off to work like yeah cool my bike is super broke and I might be in shock but whatever is not layed back or mellow.
    The driver also should of made more of an issue rather then letting him run off to the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2k View Post
    No one said his job wasn't important.

Guy gets hit with a car, at the time to quote his bike was *super broke*, he has at least mild injuries to the arm. I think the majority of people would think ok, maybe I should get to the hospital, call the boss and let them know. I don't know a boss in the land that would not understand that.
    Unless it was a super slow crash and was really not even worth talking about I don't see why this isn't the logical way to go about things.

Jogging off to work like yeah cool my bike is super broke and I might be in shock but whatever is not layed back or mellow.
    The driver also should of made more of an issue rather then letting him run off to the bus.
    you are absolutely right. most people would. and i don't think it's wrong to act that way.
    the difference i also don't think it's wrong to act the way he did.
    he had a choice and he took one.

why is one way the "correct" way and the other "bad"?
    sure he could have taken the day off and his boss would hopefully and probably understand. he chose not to do that. is that really so wrong?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anybody else feel like the most chill/relaxed dude ever.
    Yeah man I do ( ≖‿≖)( ≖‿≖)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Where does it stop though? there is a fine line between being chill and being a chump? Can I borrow money from you and not pay it back? Can I as your room mate eat all of YOUR food?

In that case, you are the problem for being a dick.

i get pissed off at just about anyone when they do something i dont like : ( i dont like it but i cant help it T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    In that case, you are the problem for being a dick.
    Umm obviously. Are you being obtuse on purpose? yeah in those examples I AM the one being the dick, but do you expect the dick to acknowledge his being a dick and make reparations?

K, super broke ended up being the Chain fell off the gears, I put it back on after work.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

K, super broke ended up being the Chain fell off the gears, I put it back on after work.
    lol glad your shit is ok. At this point, though, this has become more of a though experiment in rhetoric. You have created a monster.