Help/Opinions on Cheap Game Rig

First and foremost, this machine is going to be used for Diablo III, MTGO, and maybe WoW/SW:TOR. I do all my computer work on a Mac, and this machine is strictly for gaming. I want the machine to able to run DIII at 60+ fps on minimum settings but hopefully better. MTGO is a non factor and if WoW/SW runs decent that is a bonus, but not a factor as I have weened myself of those "bad habits" currently. Prettier the better, but price is a big factor. I would really like to stay under $500, but I'll consider options that are just massive gains or smarter for potential upgrades within reason.

I started with Marest's Extreme Budget Gaming 400 as an outline and went from there.

MoBo: MSI H61M-P20 (G3)$49.99
    CPU: Intel Celeron G530$49.99
    RAM: G.Skill 1333MHz 2x2GB$22.99
    HDD: HDD: WD Caviar Blue 320GB$69.99
    GPU: MSI R6770-MD1GD5 Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit $99.99 w/ rebate
    R/W DVD Drive: SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner $16.99
    Case: Rosewill R519-BK Black Computer Case 500W Power Supply $59.99

Final Price: $401.55 shipped

I have a copy of Windows Vista Business that I want to use. Unless there is some compatibility issues with hardware, I'm going to use this. If anyone could double check my additions, it would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Dlucks; 2012-06-05 at 07:58 PM.

Can you clarify "I want the machine to able to run DIII at 60+ fps at any combination of settings."? Do you mean you want the PC to run D3 at 60 FPS regardless of settings (whether it is low or high) or do you mean you want the PC to run at 60 FPS no matter what settings you set it to (i.e. highest possible)?

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Can you clarify "I want the machine to able to run DIII at 60+ fps at any combination of settings."? Do you mean you want the PC to run D3 at 60 FPS regardless of settings (whether it is low or high) or do you mean you want the PC to run at 60 FPS no matter what settings you set it to (i.e. highest possible)?
    Eh, sorry for the confusion. I guess a better way of stating that would be 60+fps @ minimum settings.