Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Pikmin 3, Super Mario Bros U, and Trine 2. He might buy Zombiu, but he's not a fan of fps games.
    it seems more like a survival game then a fps game, from what they said you choose what kind of weapons you like so if you use swords alot you'll get better with swords if you use shotguns alot you'll be better with shotguns. i plan on finding a sword and going on a crazy kamikaze head choppin spree

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it seems more like a survival game then a fps game, from what they said you choose what kind of weapons you like so if you use swords alot you'll get better with swords if you use shotguns alot you'll be better with shotguns. i plan on finding a sword and going on a crazy kamikaze head choppin spree
    when you "die" your character gets infected and becomes a zombie you can kill with your new character (which has a new bio etc.) to get your previous characters bag w/items.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    when you "die" your character gets infected and becomes a zombie you can kill with your new character (which has a new bio etc.) to get your previous characters bag w/items.
    I didn't know about the inventory thing, that's a really cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    yeah thats probably my favorite part about the game. i was just talking about how theres alot less emphasis on fps and more emphasis on plain survival and gameplay choice. ill be rocking a sword and pistol and a shotgun for large hordes @_@ i love zombie games so much i hope theres a safe house like feature where you can kind of build a base and hide from the zombies sometimes, also i hope that if the zombies find you they can attack your base, eventually overrun it and force you to find a new one

10+ Year Old Account
    With the 2 new gameplay trailers for ZombiU.... I can def say that ZombiU is at the top of my list.

Watch the above one specially.
    -------------------------------

“A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Hopefully they show more games because from what they've shown so far it hasn't got me interested enough to buy the console.

Anymore gaming events happening from now until Wii U launch? Im hoping for better 1st party nintendo games....I really want to see a 3d platformer mario (not a sidescroller) and more of Zelda and other well known titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pikmin fucking 3. Been waiting SO long.

Pikmin 3, by far. I've waited years and years for Pikmin 3, just like you OP. The first two were some of my favorite games of all time.

Until a new Metroid game is announced for the Wii U, then I'll just wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZombiU and Pikmin 3 look good. But, I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase it just for two games. I'm going to wait for a Donkey Kong game to be announced.
    Last edited by Lancer; 2012-07-14 at 12:58 PM.

Right now I am not interested, although there are some goodish games announced.

I will never buy a console on potential but at the point where I feel the need to play a specific game. Also I am not very picky with graphics so buying a console deep in its life circle is pretty normal for me. For example, I got the PS2 after the PS3 launched at 89€ with 2 controllers and a Memory Card. Granted, it was a pink model, but the price almost half the black version...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    Right now I am not interested, although there are some goodish games announced.

I will never buy a console on potential but at the point where I feel the need to play a specific game. Also I am not very picky with graphics so buying a console deep in its life circle is pretty normal for me. For example, I got the PS2 after the PS3 launched at 89€ with 2 controllers and a Memory Card. Granted, it was a pink model, but the price almost half the black version...
    im getting a nintendo for nintendo franchises.. i see no point myself in waiting for obvious titles to be announced.

p-100 and something else at launch.. some titles havent been announced yet so ill wait.

A new zelda game somewhere in the future...

I'll wait for mario, metroid, zelda to pop up. By then, the price on the console will be reduced. Nintendo seems to waste the first year or so on its console on just development it seems.