Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15752
A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms soon. Don't miss the /flirt Pandaren emotes below!
A Celestial Serpent and Celestial Human were added in this build.
Pandaren Race Intro Audio
This is just the audio, we will update with the video as soon as we can!
Pet Battle Music
This is some of the music that will play during pet battles.
New Pandaren Emotes
The Pandaren got a few new emotes in this build!
New Loading Screens
Scarlet Halls and Terrace of Endless Spring have loading screens now.
For a full list of new items, check out WoWDB!
Level Type Slot Name 90 Junk N/A Ghost Iron Lockbox 1 Junk N/A Krastinov's Bag of Horrors 1 Quest N/A Nat's Fishing Journal 1 Quest N/A Nat's Fishing Journal 414 Armor Trinket Explosive Barrel 429 Armor Trinket Dislodged Stinger 429 Armor Trinket Nurong's Gun 500 Sword One Hand Plasma Sword 1 Spear Main Hand Sharpened Tuskarr Spear 419 Food & Drink N/A Cup of Kafa 85 Other N/A Iron Belly Spirits 85 Other N/A Totem of Harmony 85 Other N/A Exploding Keg 85 Other N/A Trophy Wolf 419 Other N/A Covered Basket 85 Other N/A Jin Warmkeg's Brew 85 Other N/A Trophy Fox 85 Other N/A Ken Ken's Mask
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionKalimdor
- R. P. Walker (New) Speak with Randall P. Walker in the following zones of Kalimdor.
- Newbie (New) Raise a pet to level 3.
- One Step at a Time - Complete The Crumbling Hall and The Thunder Below without taking damage from any source.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionCompanions
- Thundering Serpent Hatchling is now a battle pet.
- Glyph of Shred no longer removes the positional requirement from Ravage.
- Fetch now has a 0.1 sec cast time.
- Narrow Escape now lasts until cancelled.
- Cackling Howl (New) The hyena lets out a cackling howl, increasing the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10% for 2 min. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown. Special Ability.
- Dust Cloud weakens the armor of the target by 4% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Serpent's Swiftness (New) Increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10% for 2 min. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown. Special Ability.
- Tear Armor weakens the armor of the target by 4% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Cauterize has a 2 minute cooldown.
- Pyroblast DoT damage remains the same, but is spread out over 18 sec instead of 12 sec.
- Legacy of the Emperor now costs 50 Energy / 6% of Base Mana, down from 60 Energy / 6% of Base Mana.
- Rushing Jade Wind no longer allows you to move at 100% speed while using Spinning Crane Kick after you cast Rushing Jade Wind.
- Zen Sphere had a tooltip fix to show damage at 460 + 65% of AP.
- Avert Harm now works on nearby party and raid targets rather than all friendly targets.
- Breath of Fire had the bonus damage from when Dizzying Haze is on the target increased by 355%.
- Summon Black Ox Statue passive now absorbs 197.1% of AP + 50 damage, rather than 14,232.
- Renewing Mist now also generates 1 Chi.
- Legacy of the White Tiger had the energy power cost reduced to 50, down from 60.
- Cascade is now instant cast, down from 3 sec. Range reduced to 40 yd from 100.
- Flash Heal now costs 6.6% of Base Mana, up from 6%.
- Halo: Creates a ring of Shadow energy around you that quickly expands and grows in power, up to 30 yds away. Deals up to (20,216 + 195.0% of SP) Shadow damage to enemies, and up to 0 healing to allies, with the greatest effect at 25 yds. 100 yd range. Instant.
- Halo: Creates a ring of Holy energy around you that quickly expands and grows in power, up to 30 yds away. Deals up to (20,216 + 195.0% of SP) Holy damage to enemies, and up to 0 healing to allies, with the greatest effect at 25 yds. 100 yd range. Instant.
- Prayer of Mending now costs 3.9% of Base Mana, up from 3.5%.
- Renew now costs 2.9% of Base Mana, up from 2.6%.
- Shadowfiend no longer grants this bonus effect for Shadow: Your Mind Flay critical strikes reduce the remaining cooldown of this ability by 10 sec.
- Archangel now has a 2 minute cooldown for the Dark Archangel portion of the spell.
- Mindbender no longer grants this bonus effect for Shadow: Your Mind Flay critical strikes reduce the remaining cooldown of this ability by 10 sec.
- Meditation now allows 40% of your mana regeneration from Spirit to continue while in combat, up from 25%.
- Penance now costs 3.4% of Base Mana, up from 3.1%.
- Divine Hymn no longer has a maximum of 20 heals.
Holy & Discipline
- Greater Heal now costs 6.6% of Base Mana, up from 6%.
- Heal now costs 2.2% of Base Mana, up from 2%.
- Holy Fire is now a Holy & Discipline Specialization spell.
- Devouring Plague had the healing component reworked: Also heals the caster for 1% of their maximum health when it deals direct damage, and 0.30% of their maximum health when it deals periodic damage. Damage and healing increased based on the number of Shadow Orbs consumed.
- Drain Soul now causes double the normal damage and your periodic damage spells tick 50% (was 100%) faster if the target is at or below 20% health.
- Malefic Grasp: Now your periodic damage spells tick 50% faster while afflicted by Malefic Grasp, down from 100%.
- Unstable Affliction base damage was increased by 100%.
New and Updated Maps
Several maps were updated or had concept art added to them in this build.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- AUTO_OPEN_LOOT_HISTORY_TEXT - Auto Open Loot Rolls Window|TInterface\\OptionsFrame\\UI-OptionsFrame-NewFeatureIcon:0:0:0:-1|t
- CHAT_MSG_WORLDDEFENSE_FORMAT - [%s] %s
- FEATURE_NOT_AVAILBLE_PANDAREN - This feature unlocks after you choose a faction.
- INSTANCE_PARTY_LEAVE - Leave Instance Group
- OPTION_TOOLTIP_AUTO_OPEN_LOOT_HISTORY - When checked, the Loot Rolls window will automatically open to show you your group members' rolls when Bind on Pickup items drop.
- SLASH_OPEN_LOOT_HISTORY1 - /loot
- SLASH_OPEN_LOOT_HISTORY2 - /loot
- SLASH_OPEN_LOOT_HISTORY3 - /lootrolls
- SLASH_OPEN_LOOT_HISTORY4 - /lootrolls
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_165 - You have already sampled sap from this Feeder.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_166 - Requires you to be near a Mantid Feeder in the Heart of Fear.