Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    So...implementing neat little pets that just follow you around, or nifty gadgets with silly on-use effects is the same thing as implementing an entire game within another game? With all the balancing and tweaking and management that comes with it?
    All right, we get it, you don't like it. Too bad, it's in, and it seems there are a lot of people who are looking for something else to do.

World PvP should be pretty good in Pandaria, and it might lead to better world PvP in the future.

And yes, you really do not seem to grasp how awesome it will be to have something else to do. Our guild raids 2 nights a week. Don't give two shits about PvP, so now I have something else I can enjoy. Man, Blizzard is terrible for doing that, how dare they increase my enjoyment.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    All right, we get it, you don't like it. Too bad, it's in, and it seems there are a lot of people who are looking for something else to do.

World PvP should be pretty good in Pandaria, and it might lead to better world PvP in the future.

And yes, you really do not seem to grasp how awesome it will be to have something else to do. Our guild raids 2 nights a week. Don't give two shits about PvP, so now I have something else I can enjoy. Man, Blizzard is terrible for doing that, how dare they increase my enjoyment.
    I hate PVP too, so I don't do it. The more they give me to do that isn't PVP the better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post

If I wanted "something else to do" I'd...you know, go do something else, outside of WoW. Like, you know, play a different game. I don't need to have Pokemon inside WoW, there's already Pokemon outside of WoW.

I really do not see what Blizzard is trying to do, implementing an entirely different game into WoW. I mean, what next, are they going to implement Farmvi- oh wait, they already are.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Vook; 2012-06-06 at 04:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

If I wanted "something else to do" I'd...you know, go do something else, outside of WoW. Like, you know, play a different game. I don't need to have Pokemon inside WoW, there's already Pokemon outside of WoW.

I really do not see what Blizzard is trying to do, implementing an entirely different game into WoW. I mean, what next, are they going to implement Farmvi- oh wait, they already are.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    No you wouldn't. You would sit on a forum and try to troll the people discussing upcoming content. You aren't cooler than anyone here... and implementing another game into a game is brilliant business-wise, and something that very few people are actually upset about. The ones crying about it are the ones who's coolness factor actually hinges on whether or not "poke-mon" gets in their WoW. So quit pulling the tired old rhetoric about "Well if I wanted to do something else, I would blah-blah-blah." You are just the same as everyone else here, except you are the only one crying about positive changes that thus-far everyone here has liked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love the pet battle music - great they are using something different / reusing old Warcraft music , and this is definately something I wont have music turned off for.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Celestial Serpent and Celestial Human soon in Store xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe some nice world PVP that players have been clamoring for? Nope, gotta cater to Facebook users/children and implement another minigame.
    Final Fantasy got Minigames added to it long before Facebook was even in Existence.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Is celestial human a mount? I'd buy it for $25.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontempt View Post
    Pet Battle Music = Runescape Music 3.0
    I was thinking the same!

Deleted
    Wonder if blizzard would go as far as to offer the Celestial Human as a blizzard store only character model change xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Love the pet battle music - great they are using something different / reusing old Warcraft music , and this is definately something I wont have music turned off for.
    Warcraft 2 music forever <3

Please don't support blizzards horrible rendition of the music, the original music can sound just like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTNyn-LG2hU

well music is from wc2, but atleast they could have remixed it a little, it nostalgic, but its also lazy, guessing the celestial mount is store mount, collectors dosnt seem to be remembered, and blizz wants to make money on unique skinned mounts instead of giving it as an a.chivment

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet another nerf now we can one shot 8/8 heroic faster every week.

Deleted
    Yeah crappy old-school MIDI-Songs from the WarCraft II O.S.T.

I'm luving it

Quote Originally Posted by Kontempt View Post
    Pet Battle Music = Runescape Music 3.0
    Die in a fire and fast! These are excellent tracks from Warcraft 2 you 00's hobo.

well music is from wc2, but atleast they could have remixed it a little
    Nah, it's fine as it is. I do prefer these midis way above some of the Hollywoodied "MAJESTIC" orchestra pieces this game has.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

What the hell happened to the other guy doing the intro voices?

celestial serpent as next RAF mount anyone?

Deleted
    Fuck yeah some old Warcraft midi tracks to go along with Pokémon! I will never grow out the sweet sounds of 16 bit music!

Love the music, the pandaren emotes (especially the male) had me cracking up. My panda hype meter just got a +10, minimum.