Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The dragon and human are probably not mounts, but the 5th boss in Mogu'shan Vaults, along with his adds Celestial protectors.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Elegon

hmm like the hunter changes but i cant help but think that narrow escape is a bit op (yes i do have a hunter)

mabye im just miss reading it
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-06-06 at 02:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Or they could, you know, take the time they're spending implementing pokeymans to work on more content, so people will be less bored at endgame.
    Why do you want the UI team to be designing endgame content? Because it's the UI team that's designing the pet battle system.

Also, I'd think someone with a My Little Pony avatar wouldn't be such a hypocrite when it comes to "childish" things.

As for "game within a game," this is certainly not the last time an RPG has done it. Final Fantasy VIII, IX, X, etc., all had collecting minigames, as did FFXI. Hell, Everquest has an entire trading card game built into it.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2012-06-06 at 02:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    The dragon and human are probably not mounts
    Now, THAT would be interesting...
    Last edited by Shadock; 2012-06-06 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    If I wanted "something else to do" I'd...you know, go do something else, outside of WoW. Like, you know, play a different game. I don't need to have Pokemon inside WoW, there's already Pokemon outside of WoW.

I really do not see what Blizzard is trying to do, implementing an entirely different game into WoW. I mean, what next, are they going to implement Farmvi- oh wait, they already are.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A game within a game? Almost as if it's some kind of miniature game, you might be on to something here, since clearly no other game has ever done such a thing or been wildly popular doing so before!

Seriously, have you ever played a video game before? I'm seriously asking since you seem to have no idea that mini games exist and are extremely common distractions from the main quest in innumerable games.

Also, you're a brony, you're not really in a position to complain about anything. Grow up.
    Last edited by Mukki; 2012-06-06 at 02:07 PM.

finally the pandaren intro.

I love the battle pet music. Remix WC2 music, ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    God im dreading those flirt emotes,i bet you both my testicles and any spares i have laying around that some whiny piss ant boy or girl gets offended by these words,i was happy to hear them but im also sad because i know they will get changed in about 24hours.....

Plz god why let them disgrace the gene pool so!????

The pet battle music is very similar to the background score from Warcraft 2 campaigns. I <3 that.

I can't believe that people are still complaining about pet battles. How is adding something else for people to do bad? How is adding music that only the older Warcraft fans will recognize bad? Why the everloving fuck are you so opposed to people that aren't you having fun?

Also, to the other bronies here: if you're complaining about pet battles, I hope you realize how hypocritical you're being if your argument is "It's like Pokemon, which means it's for kids."

10+ Year Old Account
    in probably long after "OMG BLIZZARD IS REHASHING AGAIN STEALING MUSIC FROM WARCRAFT2". or maybe before. I don't know if the people that recognize the music (like I did) are complaining.

So, when did they remove the Shaman class?

Deleted
    Well they forgot holy priests in 4.2.

no more celestial crap please please please omg

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Someone's clearly never played Warcraft 2.
    I have played it and beaten it, but the rendition they made sounds more like a castlevania style song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Da fuq did I just hear? Female pandaren stuff. The roar..LOL..

those silly/flirt emotes were frken hilarious

Im shocked I didnt see anyone complaining about music, I had a raging nerdgasm when I heard the WC2 music for pet battles. As a fan of wc2 (my fave of the series) this will be epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I have played it and beaten it, but the rendition they made sounds more like a castlevania style song.
    I disagree, but hey, that's the beauty of opinions!

10+ Year Old Account
    omg Human War Room is music straight from Warcraft 2! XD I <3 that music. Thank you Blizz.