10+ Year Old Account

PTS Patch 1.3 Available For Download

FYI:

For those interested patch 1.3 is available for download on the PTS tomorrow.

Source

Deleted

Finally.

15+ Year Old Account
    anyone gotten an email yet letting them know if they got selected to character copy

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    anyone gotten an email yet letting them know if they got selected to character copy
    They said that anyone that did the survey to get their character copied would get it copied.

No patch notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    They said that anyone that did the survey to get their character copied would get it copied.
    There a cutoff for that? I just did the survey today.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaul View Post

Finally.
    I normally detest posts like this, but I will second the motion on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    No patch notes?
    Not yet... if they stick with there normal pattern they won't be posted until you can play the PTS... which means I'll probably be doing that at work tomorrow... good thing my boss is out of town ><

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 08:51 PM ----------

They just confirmed that lol

Originally Posted by SWTOR

When will the 1.3 patch notes be posted?
    They'll be available when the server opens up to players. We'll post them in the PTS forum. Remember: the PTS notes are not final and are subject to changes and removals! We'll also open the PTS forums back up, but please keep in mind that we only want feedback and bug reports related to the 1.3 changes posted in the PTS forums.

(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    There a cutoff for that? I just did the survey today.
    Not that they mentioned, but it's a possibility - likely the later you did it, the later you'll get copied over, but then again, they never mentioned anything like that either, just that you would get copied over if you did the survey.

This is awesome news, thanks!!!!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    Hmmm, I never saw such a survey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    http://www.swtor.com/test-center/news/315055

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    I guess I should have properly explained what it was - it isn't really a survey so much as a form to fill in to copy your character, but it's done from one of those survey websites - likely it was just a quick fast way for them to give a front end to us, before they get their own website properly coded for actual transfers.

Deleted
    weee, that its good news

You definately have to give bioware points for trying to add content, and to echo the poster above me WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootyclap View Post
    Ah thanks. I was expecting an emailed survey

Further info about character copies:
    You can still sign up to be copied - you can find the information in this news article.

If you filled out the survey before Monday, your character should be copied. If your character isn't copied, please fill out the survey again and make sure that all the information is correct. We'll continue to copy characters over periodically, so you'll need to check back to see if your copy has completed.

(Source)

Does anyone know if we can still get that "special title" for leveling a character AND completing Act1? My trooper was litterally ready to roll on the last mission (Tavis), and since the server has been unavailable for the past week+, I'm still wait'n

BTW - Has anyone try submitting multiple char-copy requests to see if they weren't keen enough to avoid making a mistake and copying any/all that were requested? Maybe they don't have a limit, but I seem to think that they had a max=1 copy...

Also need to note (off-topic) - I'm still looking for anyone with Investigation so I can buy some Rank1-3 mat's for weaponsmithing blues+
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

About the titles:
    Yes, you should still be able to receive the titles for reaching level 10 and completing Chapter 1 on the PTS with a new character!

(Source)

I haven't seen anything else about submitting multiple character copy requests or if there is a limit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    About the titles:
    Yes, you should still be able to receive the titles for reaching level 10 and completing Chapter 1 on the PTS with a new character!

(Source)

I haven't seen anything else about submitting multiple character copy requests or if there is a limit though.
    From the PTS copy site.

2. We can only copy one (1) character per submission from your account over to Public Test.