Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrlundh View Post
    Do you people actually define all games wether online of offline to not be completed until you have done them at all difficulty settings? Or is it just blizzard games? Isnt "max level" just a few numbers if you compare them to actual content and/or story? There has to be casestudies about this sort of addiction talk.

Amen to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostnet View Post
    Whether the quests and bosses are the same is irrelevant, you are still not max level and you still do not have all your abilities. I just find it f%^$%*#% mad that you have no idea on how Diablo is played. Please research before posting your pathetic %$^$%.
    Why don't you make a new thread expressing your ideologies? This is a review thread where I came to read what others think about the game without people like you causing a storm about nothing. Do you have anything to add to OP's review?
    Last edited by mmoc3eff0e02dd; 2012-06-06 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    Do you people actually define all games wether online of offline to not be completed until you have done them at all difficulty settings? Or is it just blizzard games? Isnt "max level" just a few numbers if you compare them to actual content and/or story? There has to be casestudies about this sort of addiction talk.
    Again your talking as if Diablo 3 is like all other games out there, it isn't and frankly I think you dont have a clue what your talking about.

Clear Halo on Normal, Hard or Insane mode? congrats you have beaten the game, Complete Diablo 3 on normal mode? yep your nowhere near done your character is only level 32 and half of your skills are still to be unlocked, it's a completely different way of playing you cant even compare.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just going back and forth. There is no way to give constructive feedback to this. I'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet. If the OP wants to rate a game he hasn't completed by diablo standards, that's fine i guess, but this argument sparked from the OP telling posters he has completed the game by his standards. Of coarse, i know, we're allowed to have our own opinions, but i wouldn't reccomend posting it here because...^^^^ well look.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    Max Level is only necessary as its essential to unlock all your abilities which are required if you intend on replaying the game on harder difficulties. Blizzard obviously designed the game so you didn't require every ability to complete the game on normal difficulty.
    P.S
    Reported you for being abusive.
    I give up, your a lost cause.
    "Far left is communism, far right is Anarchy, be aware that you do not stray to far either way”
    "If we are confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations."

Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    Max Level is only necessary as its essential to unlock all your abilities which are required if you intend on replaying the game on harder difficulties. Blizzard obviously designed the game so you didn't require every ability to complete the game on normal difficulty.
    P.S
    Reported you for being abusive.
    He's hardly being abusive, he didn't call you pathetic, or stupid, or idiotic, or moronic, or any other word with the same or similar meaning, he commented that something you said was pathetic. Some people are obviously more sensitive than others though and take things, that shouldn't otherwise be, taken personally. Again, not an insult, just an observation, just in case you're harboring any thoughts to report me also..

And if blizzard designed the game to be finished on normal, then they'd have set the level cap as 30, or whatever level you hit when you finish normal, and unlocked the rest of your abilities in stages. But they didn't, it's not just a difficulty climb, the game is very different beyond normal. The mere fact that your character continues to progress and doesn't get reset to level 1 but with a harder difficulty should ring some bells for you.. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    And if blizzard designed the game to be finished on normal, then they'd have set the level cap as 30, or whatever level you hit when you finish normal, and unlocked the rest of your abilities in stages. But they didn't, it's not just a difficulty climb, the game is very different beyond normal. The mere fact that your character continues to progress and doesn't get reset to level 1 but with a harder difficulty should ring some bells for you.. :S
    This. Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    The game is beaten when you kill Diablo on Inferno.
    It even says so after you kill him, just try it.

Deleted
    I'm closing this now, just going around in circles and we have plenty of review threads already.