[H] <HC> 10m (12/14h) 3 day - recruiting core positions.
**We are always taking applications from exceptional players. If you're interested in us outside of what we're currently recruiting, feel free to apply @ healerchat.com**
Less than 2 paragons remaining.
Currently recruiting(2 of the following):
Monk: Brewmaster or Windwalker or Mistweaver
Death Knight: Frost/Unholy or Tank
Paladin: Ret or Holy
-The classes listed are what is highest priority, we are always recruiting exceptional players for core positions. If you feel you excel at your class/role, feel free to apply and every app will be considered. We do run an extended roster.
• Our current progression is:
6/6H MSV (WotE killed on 11/14)
6/6H HoF (Empress killed on 1/10)
4/4H ToES (Sha killed on 2/28)
13/13H ToT (Lei Shen killed on 6/27)
• Our raid times are as followed
- 4:30pm-9:00pm PST
- 5:30pm-10:00pm MST
- 6:30pm-11:00pm CST
- 7:30pm-12:00am EST
• Our raid schedule is very tight, and what we do within our time is very limited, but if everyone can do what we ask of them, we can achieve all our goals.
• Our main goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively, which usually means killing all heroic content before any major nerfs(Progressive) or the tier is over. So far we have met our goal, but always strive to be more efficient.
• Loot is distributed by a loot council based on highest benefit to the raid. If you're here for gear you're in the wrong place. There is a 2 week trial period where you're put last on loot consideration.
• We try to promote a friendly environment, there is no raging involved in our raid as we feel it does not help anyone.
• We expect you to maintain a near 100% attendance. We are understanding of situations but do expect notice unless it's an emergency.
• We expect you to be able to maximize your class/role. You must be self sufficient, don't expect a guide to tell you everything, you must be able figure out things for yourself. Maximization is key to being an efficient raid team. Role versatility within your class is a plus.
• You must be able to handle criticism and build on it and you must not be easily offended by adult style jokes/trolling.
• Ilvl doesn't mean much to us, but we ask you at least have logged content as well as a high knowledge of your classes abilities/potential.
How to contact:
Sensations(Sensations#1223) - Please leave a note stating your interest.
Reast (Reast#1834) - Please leave a note stating your interest.
Lim(GrayHound#1790) - Note from mmo-champ. www.healerchat.com
or PM on forum
- - - Updated - - -
bump 8 char
Last edited by celinamuna; 2013-12-06 at 10:11 PM.