3 Man (900+ ilvl) Group LF Mythic Prog Guild

Three man group of friends with 10/10 H NH & 3/10 M NH experience. Looking for a mythic progression guild that raids 2-3 times a week. Preferably west coast server but not necessary.

Equipped ilvl:
    902 Rogue (54 points: Outlaw & Asssination 44: Sub)
    901 Paladin (54 Ret)
    903 Balance Druid (54 Balance & Feral)

3/10m guild, Krosus will die this coming week. Were a 2 night guild, Tues and Thurs 9:00 - 1:00 EST... add me on btag rors#1117, if you all are interested. Hope to hear from you.

Hello there!

Mors Certa is a late night mythic guild on Sargeras that raids from 8-11PM PST on T/W/Th. We are currently 1/10M, 10/10H and 7/7M. My btag is ChrisBowers#1297 but I will not be available to talk until late tonight. You can add chimi#1777 or chomp#1748 if you would like to talk sooner. Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey there,

Cake on Sargeras, raid 7:30 to 11:30 CST - if you guys can make that we would love to have all 3, have core spots open if you guys are better then what we have currently. Add me and lets chat Zipps#1374

<Storm> is a legacy guild holding a Top ranked position on the realm. Formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, <Storm> has consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout it's history. We relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

Progression:
    HFC 13/13M

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H 7/7M

TOV: 3/3H, 2/3M

Nighthold: 10/10H, 3/10M

Raid Times:
    Legion: Tuesday thru Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (7-10CST/Server)

High Priority:
    Healer: OPEN
    Melee DPS:OPEN
    Ranged DPS: OPEN

We will take any exceptional applicants, so if your class is not listed, please feel free to apply still.

Raiding:
    We are focused on finding people who are enthusiastic and passionate about raiding. Our raiders come prepared every raid night and are supplied with flasks, potions, and food. The ability to maximize the potential from your class is essential to succeed in our guild.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids three nights a week for nine hours in total. Our goal is to clear the content at the highest difficulty, but with leisure. The guild's main priority is to clear content while enjoying ourselves in the process.

Outside of raid, several member enjoy games such as LoL, HoTS, Overwatch, and others, and are alway looking for more people to join
    feel free to contact Tamare in game.
    Tamizzle#1456 (or skype hottamale54)

Bladesong 3/10M Zul'Jin is recruiting spots for our Mythic team.

Turkkish#1340 is my battletag if your interested. We raid Tues/Wed/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Yo!
    Pillow Talk (7/7M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps, heals and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com
    Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est
    My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478

Hey there Trill ! <Tell Us A Story>Est2006[A] on Staghelm 3/10M (will be 4/10M next week) could use you!

-First off let me start by saying that we are not like most guilds.
    -We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US, and constantly compete for the top Sun/Mon guild.
    -Our officer/raider core comprise of prior top US raiders, whom just want to chill and have a good time.
    -We strive to do the most we can out of our 2 days of raiding, without the Elitist attitude.
    -We will never have our progression raid on any other day but Sun/Mon, to “pad” our rankings!!
    -Overall we just want to chill, down bosses, and have fun without all the BS.
    If this sounds like something you’re looking for, we would love to have you!! Feel free to contact us anytime!

Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/vJqvpAcYUAco5awB3

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
    Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
    Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:
    Jabbabot#1540 – Recruitment Officer
    Willow#1693 - Guild Leader
    Beastmode324#1764 - Officer
    Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader