First of all,
You'd expect a change in level 90 talent animations but no, they didn't change at all. Incanter's ward = SAME animation as.. yes indeed mana shield.
Invocation same as evocation.. Be creative pls. It's not purely about the stats, also the animations must be attractive. Give Incanter's ward some colors make it noticable like a purple-red aura or electric spraks around it. Also invocation can be seen as a charging up so.. make it awesome, let the people know that that mage over there is going to be very powerful in about 4-5 seconds for 40 secs long by making it electrical or much more arcane like or maybe a combination of the 3 speccs, fire frost and arcane streams.
Second i'd like to talk about a few other talents like:
1) Ice floes: 1min cooldown for about 4 seconds movement while dpsing... It's not worth it.. Make it attractive like: increase these 2 spells their dmg, make it a 10 second buff so you can walk around while casting for 10 seconds long, or reduce the cooldown to 25 seconds.
2) Presence of mind can be compared with Ancestral Swiftness, But AS only has a cooldown of 1 minute and has a passive addition to it. PLEASE make presence of mind also more attractive by decreasing the cooldown or increasing the damage of the instant spell.
3) Temporal shield is lol...: It's so situational it's rediculus.. Make your lost health return instantly and all of it after those 4 seconds. Or make it 6 seconds. Just change or remove this talent.
4) Blazing speed is also a worthless talent. You can run 150% (AWESOME) for 1 sec and if your being hit over 2% of yo ur total health.. OMG. Please make it like 100% increased movement speed but like 3-4 seconds long so you can actually be safe again for a few seconds. 1 second is just... dude c'mon.. seriously?
5) Ring of frost is nice because it's an instant freeze but why is the cast time 2 seconds... You realy think this will be viable in pvp? 2 Seconds is way to long.
6) Ice ward. Change or remove.
7) Greater invisibilty.. No one but i realy think No one will ever take this talent. The other two, cauterize and cold snap are way better. Make it more attractive and how can you do that. Make it useable while asleep, stunned feared etc.. and let it remove all the dots on the mage. Or make the damage reduction after coming out of invisibilty a longer buff.. like 6 seconds. Or just remove it and think of another NEW talent.
8) Coldsnap: Pls make it a frostspecced spell again and let it work on a lot more frost spells. Re-invent a new survival talent instead. Because after all i think mages didn't get a lot of new spells at all if you compare to other classes.
This being said i'd also like to see a change to the level 90 talents: Invocation and rune of power.
Invocation is very good for arcane PvE since they need a lot of mana and it's a must have for pve. But for frost and fire PvE it feels unorthodox to channel a 6 second spell every 34 seconds while standing still.. we should be either be able to move or reduce the channeling time after a second time casting this spell (while the buff is still on you).
Rune of power.. this on is obvious. The other two give big dmg increases but rune of power gives only 10% dmg increase, which isn't very spectacular. Make it a 20% spellpower increase, or remove the casting time or maybe reduce cooldown to nothing. OR just let them stack. 2 runes is 20% increased spellpower.
And make fingers of frost pop more in PvE pls.
Thanks for reading