Google is not loading?

In the past few minutes, I have noticed that Google is not loading. Every other website is working fine (although Youtube is also having loading problems, it seems).

I have asked a few other people, and many of them have noticed that they cannot load Google, although some say Google is loading fine.

EDIT: Apparently, its just in Australia =\

EDIT2: And it is working now, disregard this thread.
    Last edited by Dragonwing; 2012-06-06 at 10:59 AM.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Seems like just their severs getting a bit overwhelmed.

Works for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

i would say google it:P

15+ Year Old Account
    Google and Facebook are like viruses, they are always active!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.