Deleted

Ele Shaman BIS (non Heroic)

I just got back into raiding, this time as Ele and I was wondering if there is an alternative to RAWR for ele? I'd like to check what upgrades I have available which RAWR was perfect for. AskMrRobot is completely awful for ele as it's telling me to get more spirit than I already have (20% Hit) and I can't configure it at all.

Askmrrobot is pretty accurate, your spirit story makes me believe you had some settings wrong (im thinking resto). I would suggest trying it some more getting used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    askmrrobot is awful, dont bother with it.. you can always try doing the "math" in your head and get the best that way, i know thats what i do

I used reforgenator addon, and it was set to ele shaman, but also left me way over hit cap via spirit, so I dropped it and went back to reforging myself. I got pretty close to hit cap and lean toward mastery since shaman rotation is so proc dependant and I find myself with higher dps choosing mastery over haste.

Find your stat weights with simcraft and plug them into wowreforge.
    Hi Sephurik

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've personally never had a problem with the new AskMrRobot myself. If you last logged out in your non-elem (I'm guessing resto) spec & gear, then Mr. Robot will assume you want resto results. I'd suggest trying it again once you have made sure you've logged out in your elem spec & gear. Also, it's really easy to configure the generic elemental shaman gear page so that it shows you T13-non-Heroic BiS.

In terms of stat weights: You'll need to sim your gear to get your stat weights. The T13 bonuses can (and probably often do, for most elem sham) make mastery be worth a bit more than haste. Personally, my normalized stat weight ratio (with Int = 1) is .575 mastery, .5325 haste.