20-22k DPS no Buffs or CDs. 5 Mill Damage.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvexx/advanced

On a training dummy with Might only and zero CDs I pull roughly 20-22k DPS give or take.
    Is this roughly in line with my gear? I have no idea TBH as I am a PvPer only recently started PvEing I have no idea what the average DPS should be, first time I have used recount in like 2 years.. No exaggeration.

Thank you for your time.

No CD's? 20-22k isn't bad for your gear at all especially with no CD's.

Thank you, just getting back in to PvE since the 25% nerf so, just trying to gauge myself and where I should be.

Seems pretty in line with your gear. I would definitely recommend practicing the timing of your cd's though since that will be the difference in a real fight. You're dps depends heavily on making sure you line up wings, goak and zealotry well, so make sure you know what you're doing with those and know when is the best time to use them during a given fight.

Spec E4E Repentance and Selfless healer are worthless in pve.

Also stop sitting on training dummies

LFR morchok and Ultrax are the new training dummies. They are about as threatening as a training dummy too.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-06-06 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

LFR morchok and Ultrax are the new training dummies. They are about as threatening as a training dummy too.
    Training dummy is more of a threat than LFR Morchok or Ultraxion.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Does Eye for an Eye make up a decent damage portion?

Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    Does Eye for an Eye make up a decent damage portion?
    Yes it does, It can do about 50k a proc which is a nice free burst of damage.

It wont be like 4 - 5% of your damage output but it's free damage and there isnt a lot of other choices in talents

Eye for an Eye is weak damage but if you're going for max dps it's better than the utility talents on your different hand abilities.